IGNORED

I feel like theres a tree growing out of the top of my head

Salvatorin

I had to do a project on trees in grade 7.  All I remember is blow drying saran wrap over leaves onto cardboard(?) in order to display them.  The guy in charge of the project was not our usual teacher, but for some reason he was brought in specifically for the project.  I retained almost nothing from the experience.  I do remember him surprising the class with a bizarre tangent about the word "fuck" and how it wasn't always vulgar.  He started by just blurting out "fuck" while he stood in front of the chalkboard.  He contended that at one time it was a "beautiful word" used to describe the act of "making love".  I use the quotes because those were his words permanently etched into my memory.  What a weird guy.  Half the class must have mentioned it to their parents, because it was hilarious.  I did.  I have a feeling that was his last year at the school.  Not sure if that's somehow related to the incident.  What was he thinking?  Anyway, I didn't retain anything about trees.

I enjoy it very particularly for its writing and character development;

northern exposure is a good show

photo-20139.jpg?_r=1510870740

I think the fairies and gnome and frogs are sucking on the orange because it is old and fermenting, so they are getting drunk.

Thoughts?

Archived