IGNORED

WATMM 2018 most anticipated

d-a-m-o

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ere you go bwlad (ignore the Copal aside, confused via the Moon's Milk bonus disc)

https://www.normanrecords.com/records/168283

fkn hope it doesnt sound shite, the initial blurb seemed to indicate that the unreleased mixes were at least mastered

Coil’s 1999 opus Astral Disaster is an often-overlooked highlight of their extensive discography, centring around sonically vast, emotionally deep Kosmische epics punctuated with pithier statements. This release presents a brace of unheard tracks and mixes from the album sessions, including the lengthy Cosmic Disaster and a promo CD mix of I Don't Want To Be The One.

Not all so traditional releases per se, but for sure very anticipated:

AFX Bleepstore Rephlex etc. dump

SAW 1.5

MFM

Aphex Twin album (i.e. Primavera & Houston tracks)

Beau Wanzer Bandcamp (said it's coming)

Hellboy Bandcamp

Jodey Kendrick - EDMsomething (Matashi Acid, White Lion etc. just like every year before this one)

Bunker/Panzerkreuz adding the recent vinyl-only bulk to Bancamp along with other old stuff which haven't been uploaded yet (wishful thinking)

RWD vol.2

oh yes :beer:

new EOD album is lush AF

need !

New wisp LP

New EOD LP

that's it

edit: also, dave monolith's touch me

and new ceephax lp

What he said. :ok:

:yeah:

Polygon Window

any of the 4 things Devin Townsend has planned

Danny Brown

pilotredsun

Mattias Östling

Venetian Snares

can't lie, I want to hear the new Tool album too. Also, have a strange curiosity to hear whatever RA the Rugged Man may release. Don't know why, haven't craved any lyrical spiritual miracles in a while, but his are always fun and given the political climate I'm sure it will produce some good laughs.

Anything from Richard the aphex twin James...

Anything from Mike the rude ass tinker Paradinas...

Bogdan Raczynski...

Venetian Snares...

Slipknot...

You know, I haven't seen Mike P mentioned much in this thread. I would LOVE to see a new u-ziq album, some of the tracks from Feb 2016 on his soundcloud (like Rodeo) were amazing.

I know he's super busy running the label and stuff but I really hope he still makes tunes. 

You know, I haven't seen Mike P mentioned much in this thread. I would LOVE to see a new u-ziq album, some of the tracks from Feb 2016 on his soundcloud (like Rodeo) were amazing.

I know he's super busy running the label and stuff but I really hope he still makes tunes. 

+1

or maybe just some masters of his sc dump

Archived