• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few curveballs:-

Frog Pocket

Brothomstates

Oberman Knocks

Frog pockets a good shout... :emotawesomepm9:

Funny, I went on a Frog Pocket binge last week. I love his most recent - Frog and the Volcano!  Some gems on there.

Frog Pocket

Brothomstates

Oberman Knocks

Never listened to Frog Pocket but yes please to the other two.

Just recently listened to Claro and Qtio again...damn those were good releases.

Frog Pocket

Brothomstates

Oberman Knocks

Never listened to Frog Pocket but yes please to the other two.
Just recently listened to Claro and Qtio again...damn those were good releases.
That's the tip of the iceberg! Check his live sets (especially 3-03-2000), numerous remixes, tracker mods (as Dune of Orange), and Airliner Series releases, as well as his Rktic single and the Narita EP with Blamstrain. Also the ambience for a couple demos by Quite. All tasty.

seems like people are putting wishlist stuff in here rather than confirmed upcoming releases? idk.

keeping a special ear out for new Pig Destroyer. these guys have a long cycle for writing, recording and releasing new albums, so I'm particularly keen on this.

hopefully new Ae. second that new Lorn and Haxan Cloak would be nice. new Andy Stott too.

lol I knew you were gonna say that. yeah, the last two...I don't love them as much Passed Me By/We Stay Together/Luxury Problems, but I like them still. it's just not slow dubtechno anymore.

Itching for that new MBM

coming in 2018 probably:

Colundi 17

NIN

Trust

Uncle Acid

Andy Stott

wishes:

AFX

BoC

Portishead

MBV

Lorn
Haxan Cloak

as for Tool... I'll listen when it eventually comes out, but I'm not holding my breath for it

The more I think about an Eno produced Deerhunter album the more I wish it would happen (in the vein of what Eno did with Unforgettable Fire but perhaps less restrained). They'd could also film the process which might be just as entertaining with Professor Eno sat studious at the controls and that lunatic Bradford Cox aping about in the background. Would be interesting to see the results! (Or is it just me?)

AZ-Rotator. Whatever happened to the Ad Noiseam release that was supposedly just around the corner five or so years ago? There was a preview page, and even an article, then it was all suddenly deleted with no further mention. Martian time-slip.

Tep. Anything cartoonish breakcore plunderphonics.

Richard Devine. Hopefully something more eclectic than Risp.

Tysk Raider. Label release.

Badun. Studio album.

EOD, Weakmassive, Cool and Frank, Team Doyobi, VHS Head…

Archived