IGNORED

RAMZi - Pèze-Piton

Lada Laika

d8f9e5d6ef58bcd53bbec2ce1030f16d.jpeg

https://ramzii.bandcamp.com/album/p-ze-piton

The ever enigmatic RAMZi graces 12th Isle with ‘Pèze-Piton’ - a 9 track visitation of the familiarly disjointed melodies and rhythms that make up our favourite sonic-nymph’s unique musical language. Driven by the self-appointed task of encouraging interspecies harmony (to which we gladly lend a helping hand), each song stands as an anthem for this unified global biota; trudging considerations and skittish proclamations offering up something that shows once again just how exciting RAMZi’s sound is.

Limited edition LP comes housed in screenprinted sleeve

Buy more of RAMZi's music here > ramzi1.bandcamp.com

Pretty stoked about this even though it throws my end of year list into chaos. Glad I got there early to snag the LP! Looks like it’s sold out now. Been mildly obsessed ever since I saw her open for Holly Herndon so I’m excited to finally have some RAMZi wax to spin.

Nice timing, i was about to make a thread.  I've been going through the ramzi back catalogue  lately and finding treats like bebites that i had missed.  Not to mention the Phobiza vol 1 & 2 on Total Stasis and mood hut respectively, are amazing.  Super unique sounds!

Glad you got in early for the LP mate.

Thanks!! Super excited. There were 5 left when I saw the announcement, it was a close one!

Nice timing, i was about to make a thread. I've been going through the ramzi back catalogue lately and finding treats like bebites that i had missed. Not to mention the Phobiza vol 1 & 2 on Total Stasis and mood hut respectively, are amazing. Super unique sounds!

Yeah imo she hasn’t had a subpar release yet! No one is doing what she’s doing right now, it is fascinatingly beautiful stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Update from 12th Isle re: sold out LP -

We've been thrilled with the response that the RAMZi LP has received and want to thank everyone that's went and got a copy. We wanted to try and get as many copies into physical stores as possible, but if you haven't managed to grab one from your local then Redeye should be receiving their order from distro any day now. We're going to be pressing another 500 asap to try to skelp scalpers, so please hold off paying dafty prices on discogs.

Love, 12th Isle Retail Department x.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived