Join WATMM Now!

Register and Subscribe now for as little 3.00 USD for one year to gain Supporting Member access. We also have other subscription packages to choose from that grant you extra abilities and features.

By joining and subscribing, you are helping support the forums, as well enable us to add new features and enhancements (and maintain them).

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

- - - - -

Robert Logan - Sculptor Galaxy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TwiddleBot

TwiddleBot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • 29 topics
  • Joined 20-January 10
  • SoundCloud URL:www.soundcloud.com/turnerofwheels
  • Interests:epistemology
    capsaicin

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:32 PM

I know there's a few others on this site who follow Robert Logan, so posting his new-ish album here that came out about a month ago since I can't find it mentioned on the site. Checking it out now, so far it's got his sensibilities mixed with lotsa synth vox.

a0159682761_16.jpg

https://projektrecor...sculptor-galaxy

#2 Extralife

Extralife

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • 34 topics
  • Joined 04-January 17

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:57 PM

Man, I have really been diving into this guy's work lately.  This album is good but his album "Flesh" is some next level shit.  Also his collab with Steve Roach is very FSOL-esque in the best way possible.

#3 TwiddleBot

TwiddleBot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • 29 topics
  • Joined 20-January 10
  • SoundCloud URL:www.soundcloud.com/turnerofwheels
  • Interests:epistemology
    capsaicin

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:11 PM

Man, I have really been diving into this guy's work lately.  This album is good but his album "Flesh" is some next level shit.  Also his collab with Steve Roach is very FSOL-esque in the best way possible.

Yeah, the Steve Roach collaborations are great. I just started listening to Biosphere this week and it's on constant rotation.

#4 Lianne

Lianne

Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • 23 topics
  • Joined 28-May 08
  • Interests:photography, design, music.

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:33 AM

Good to see this topic! I seem to be thoroughly addicted to 'Sculptor Galaxy'. Still, it seems completely different to the last two, 'Flesh' and 'Flesh Decomposed'... (I found them to be brilliant/scary.)

It seems a new E.P called 'Pop E.P' also came out at the same time as the album which again sounds really different. I'm really enjoying it. Darker and much drier / more abstract kind of funk or something.
https://robertlogan1...om/album/pop-ep

Edited by Lianne, 10 December 2017 - 09:35 AM.