IGNORED

Bendish - Fly Them

bendish

Is there something specific you're hearing you don't like? Your mixing is always really good. I was listening off a fairly large system, if that makes a diff. 

I think the sub 4 minute length of all the tracks was a strength btw. Going to listen again today ;)

well then if it sounds good for u thats all that matters

probably im just listening too critically atm....need some time to get distance and come back and feel the tracks again in a couple months

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ralph Nolte

I must say, I find some of these tracks better than what the WATMM Featured Artists have been putting out in recent years...

Hell Thug Gamer Objectivist, Surfing Amniotic and Symbolic Crack Pipe are bloody brilliant - well done!

I must say, I find some of these tracks better than what the WATMM Featured Artists have been putting out in recent years...

Hell Thug Gamer Objectivist, Surfing Amniotic and Symbolic Crack Pipe are bloody brilliant - well done!

cheers man

Archived