IGNORED

SNOW

BCM

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah got about 20cm here (herts) just back from a nice jaunt to the pub. It’s what you gotta do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not currently capable but could somebody please put a burger in the hand of bcm’s last photo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

*waves back to bcm*

I work outside 6 days a week and religious with my sunday bicycle ride but today I'm happy to put my feet up, put the headphones on, pour a beer and enjoy the view from in the warm (in my shorts and t-shirt)

looking forward to proper snow tho tbh this winter is starting kinda mild, again, climate change etc etc..

there was a little bit snow coming down the other day but it’s too damn warm

Had decent snow in NI on Friday, I cried off PhD work for the morning and went for a snowy walk up the woods instead, the place was pretty much deserted and it was pissing big fat snowflakes the whole time, magical. Felt like I was in either Narnia or the cover of a classic black metal album. Now it's just turned into that lethal frozen sludge on the roads, nearly gone on my arse more times than I can count. We're meant to get more over the next few days, though.

outside my house at lunchtime

unknown.png?width=600&height=338

hearing some dripping from outside now, might be melting a bit. only stopped snowing a few hours ago.

hope it snows again, i've nothing to do tomorrow.

hearing some dripping from outside now, might be melting a bit. only stopped snowing a few hours ago.

damn dude people can just park their cars facing one another like that? savage

I'd never seen snow (apart from a really light dusting in NC). Then I moved up to Massachusetts a couple months ago and yesterday saw my first true snow. It was magical.

Just wait for the first nor'easter to churn up the coast and dump a foot plus

damn dude people can just park their cars facing one another like that? savage

there aren't any rules about which direction you park here, imagine such anarchy

snow, sleds & christmas lights are pretty mellow for a sunday afternoon

Archived