IGNORED

SNOW

BCM

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck a bunch of snow. Good for skiing, snowboarding, sledding, and not much else.

I love the winter. Aside from crippling depression during the winter season, it's COLD. Love the cold. 

Oh, I guess winter driving sucks too, not so much mine but dealing with other (really shitty) drivers.

Shitty drivers, clearing driveways and sidewalks (although it is good exercise), slush in the car, the shitty grey colour the snow turns after a month or so, no beaches, parks, etc etc.

Just ugh. I miss Vancouver winters.

Snow. It is also my birthday.

happy snowday

hurrah for global warming!

actually, as you can see, global warming is clearly a myth cos it's still cold enough to snow.

This is another frozen water crystals falling from the sky thread that I thought was gonna be about the resurgence of Snow, who somehow dug himself out of the great avalanche that he created with his international hit, Informer.

Was working yesterday. Saw the snow in the morning when I had to leave in 30min, realised there was nobody in charge that day who knows I live 1min walk away, put more coffee on and stayed in my pjs for another hour and a half.

Here's the prison with snow

HNQqViw.jpg

Evening walk

PpGWKBO.jpg

iPzoqQ2.jpg

i’m on my way to london today, really can’t be fucking bothered...it’s too cold and snowy. everything’s working fine and that (trains all fine, roads clear) i just simply can’t be arsed.

IxdGwWJ.jpg

G3leAvw.jpg

K1NK0Hf.jpg

finally some snow last night. fav+ place near home, under construction bridge over the river, fkn peaceful.

also got to test the stud tires & they do their job well.

safety steve says snowy icy cold bridge under construction is danger place

IxdGwWJ.jpg

finally some snow last night. fav+ place near home, under construction bridge over the river, fkn peaceful.
also got to test the stud tires & they do their job well.

Today is my day off  :biggrin:

I'm sitting here with the heating blasting, drinking coffee and watching the new Twin Peaks bluray.

heh, damn Spi beat me to it...

My walk to work is basically strolling through Narnia, except with less turkish delight and more dead pigeons.

9x37qAL.jpg

And fallen trees. Had to walk under this twice.

urfI0i7.jpg

nice :)

Archived