IGNORED

SNOW

BCM

Meanwhile, in Canada - where I live, no snow, and it's been 10+ degrees (celcius) for awhile. WAY above seasonal temperatures.

I drove to work with the windows down in a t shirt.

In your part of Canada. There's snow here and it's -12C.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile, in Canada - where I live, no snow, and it's been 10+ degrees (celcius) for awhile. WAY above seasonal temperatures.

I drove to work with the windows down in a t shirt.

In your part of Canada. There's snow here and it's -12C.

7bdfeddf1ece7cdfb6d8ba281b8f12bb.jpg

:emotawesomepm9:  :beer:  :music:

Today is my day off  :biggrin:

I'm sitting here with the heating blasting, drinking coffee and watching the new Twin Peaks bluray.

Even in blizzard times, one can always stay warm with the hot flow of Snow's Informer.

I'd never seen snow (apart from a really light dusting in NC). Then I moved up to Massachusetts a couple months ago and yesterday saw my first true snow. It was magical.

Welcome to magnificent Massachusetts! Whereabouts did you move to?

GYzuB0H.jpg

Momo and snowy Townscape. 

Traffic was wild for a while cause of slippery roads. 

Also saw a fox at night while walking in the small park in our town. 

Snow was bright but mostly sludgy to walk through. 

Ah winter, the time of year when I can expect to be woken up at 5am clutching my chest out of fear of the earthquake that is shaking my house.  The deep ear-splitting sonic force of the earth crumbling under me.  All within a split-second as the realization of this reality sets in.  The snow plows have arrived.

*airy synth strings intro*

*in comes the 1970's tv show sample of a poet reading his works (lotta reverb added)*

Ah winter, the time of year when I can expect to be woken up at 5am clutching my chest out of fear of the earthquake that is shaking my house.  The deep ear-splitting sonic force of the earth crumbling under me.  All within a split-second as the realization of this reality sets in.  The snow plows have arrived.

*bass drops so hard, your dick becomes a shit*

Hmm, actually...:

Archived