IGNORED

What are your plans, resolutions, goals for 2018?

Auditor

Wishes for new year:

Not die of starvation,which means,take the time to eat well and enough,keep enough money for food.

Keep making music, booking more music shows locally,start playing piano more once again.

Keep painting,expending into larger scale paintings.

Keep my relationship in a good loving vibe.

Writing and reading bit more.

Taking time to meditate when i need it.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read much more and stick as much as I can to my three day a week no drinking rule. Simples.

I'm very superstitious about talking too much about bigger plans, in fact I never talk about them. I tend to find the less I chat the more I get done, steely determination works best for me in silent mode.

Split up with my ex of 13 years this year. 3 kids in tow.

Met the most amazing woman on the planet a while back and we’re moving in together on Saturday (23/12) she’s my twin and I love her in a way I didn’t realise was possible. That’ll do for now!

Good for you, but I hope you don't mean she's literally your twin...

ART PROJECTS THAT MIGHT BE FUN TO TRY

-making an album that's primarily non-electronic

-making an album where every track has a music video & it forms an overall narrative (tbh have wanted to do this with every album for the last several years but get scared of the imagined time investment compared to just getting started on a new batch of tracks)

-starting a personal tape label, each tape having an album on one side & a side-long unique recording on the other (might just be bird noise tho)

-making a comic

-making a video game

-getting another camera & taking photos all the time, wandering the earth to get more photos

-get into DJing (i was messing around with it for a while, doing my own remixes of trax, but current computer is tooo slow for the program i was using)

-write more, either a journal or fiction ro both

MEDIA I'D LIKE TO CONSUME

-watch at least one film per week (dunno if i've sought out a single film in 2017)

-read more comics

-read all the philosophy books & srs literature shit that's been on my list since high school

-seek out new albums rather than sporadically listening to the same few releases i have been for 10 years

-go to more art galleries or in general engage with the visual arts more

Split up with my ex of 13 years this year. 3 kids in tow.

Met the most amazing woman on the planet a while back and we’re moving in together on Saturday (23/12) she’s my twin and I love her in a way I didn’t realise was possible. That’ll do for now!

Good for you, but I hope you don't mean she's literally your twin...

Lol not quite. Top who blazes and is into AFX... very similar upbringings. Sounds wistful I know but I thought I knew what love is....

Oh and make an EP on these damn blasted machines I gone and bought lol

- Try not to embarrass yourself with every social encounter

- Try not to be embarrassed by your behavior in social situations when nobody else considers it embarrassing

- Try not to be so unlikable

- Try not to think you're unlikable because insecurity about likability is what makes you unlikable

- Try not to care about being embarrassing or unlikable

- Just care less in general

- Just try less in general

- Just give up

- Just die because you're worthless, embarrassing and unlikable

- Eat healthy

- Exercise more (used to be a keen cross country runner, would be good to get that back)

- Spend more time critically listening to music and actually taking inspiration from other pieces 

- Try not to embarrass yourself with every social encounter

- Try not to be embarrassed by your behavior in social situations when nobody else considers it embarrassing

- Try not to be so unlikable

- Try not to think you're unlikable because insecurity about likability is what makes you unlikable

- Try not to care about being embarrassing or unlikable

- Just care less in general

- Just try less in general

- Just give up

- Just die because you're worthless, embarrassing and unlikable

Oh noes

+1 on the wellbeing tip. Just finished a course and hoping some of the good gained from it sticks.

Make time for myself and my hobbies (Listening / making music actually makes me feel good so I need to do it more)

Keep cycling / walking as often as I can.

Go see more live music / gigs (£££ depending)

• Get a literary agent
  • Get book sold
  • Quit job
  • Win all awards
  • Write shitty sequels to award-winning book
  • Get in feuds with other losers over grammar
  • Retire to live off royalties

All the others depend on the first one. If the first one doesn't happen, GAME OVER

1. cum less often

2. cum more in total quantity

whenever i go more than a couple of weeks without cumming i start feeling rly asexual. if it goes for more than two months i start feeling like an alien who's about to detach from the human experience altogether & basically have to force myself to crack one out. there definitely is this feeling of calmness that comes with it but ime it's outweighed by the feeling of something being not quite right

1. cum less often

2. cum more in total quantity

whenever i go more than a couple of weeks without cumming i start feeling rly asexual. if it goes for more than two months i start feeling like an alien who's about to detach from the human experience altogether & basically have to force myself to crack one out. there definitely is this feeling of calmness that comes with it but ime it's outweighed by the feeling of something being not quite right

yeah i went on a dry spell like many many years ago and i had to force it out eventually 

7b0c889a7e5a7abc71ee2554dc331df8--seinfe

Archived