IGNORED

What are your plans, resolutions, goals for 2018?

Auditor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to say something about hoping to have a booze and cocaine fuelled ass to mouth session with Lilly Allen but then I remembered I was also going to grow up a bit and to stop posting immature ridiculous things on watmm

Catch more eels, skin more rabbits, fuck more goats

I can't wait for 2018 lads! It's gonna be brilliant  :cool:

f5d784aa1eabbde15ba5e2d90c3ba828.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+lily+allen+a+goat

-absolving proper nouns

-using negligible cutlery

-existing pro rata until shadow fall

-mincing and minding

-sacrifice lexicon activities

-probable case studies to lower ends

-founding musk slides

-an etcetera of indie beats

-prodigy husk reduction

-cascade law avid screenings

-wheat

-wheat

-rules and regulations of bovine fraud

-wheat

I was going to say something about hoping to have a booze and cocaine fuelled ass to mouth session with Lilly Allen but then I remembered I was also going to grow up a bit and to stop posting immature ridiculous things on watmm

Catch more eels, skin more rabbits, fuck more goats

I can't wait for 2018 lads! It's gonna be brilliant  :cool:

f5d784aa1eabbde15ba5e2d90c3ba828.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+lily+allen+a+goat

hahah!! come here sexy goat!!

; )

lost roughly 5kg in the last 2-3 weeks (didn’t have a scale when started), hit exactly 80.0 today.. another 5kg to go in January and then holding that for the rest of the year is my new major resolution.. it’s funny how easy this shit is, just have to actually do it apparently (never tried before)

I closed my facebook account this morning.

It feels good and I don't know why I didn't do it last year when I first figured I'd do it.

I am strongly tempted to do the same. But then I risk cutting off the sole means of communication with half of my peers.

I just wrote a journal entry about what I want to do this year, as opposed to what I plan to force myself to do, as in previous years. I feel unburdened. This year will probably suck but dammit, it will suck on my own terms.

It feels good and I don't know why I didn't do it last year when I first figured I'd do it.

I did the old facebook thing when it first appeared over 10 years ago, I was travelling at the time and was a brilliant tool to keep tabs on your friends (so you could meet up for a beer!) as soon as I got home I realised the sooner I got off it the better! So I wrote a hugely massive behemothic rant about the bullshit of the whole stinking, attention seeking situation that it was, and never been back since.

To be honest part of me wouldn't mind going back on it, just to keep tabs with a few people and maybe find some lost friends, but I know it'll be bad karma for me in the end. My business is my business and I know who my real friends are. I think I'm just way too honest, cynical and grumpy for Facebook flol (and my sense of humour is a bit too weird)

The bane of Facebook for me these days is politics. It's mostly eclipsed whatever updates my friends post.

I guess I could unfollow every political page though. I'd rather have less mental clutter in 2018.

I am strongly tempted to do the same. But then I risk cutting off the sole means of communication with half of my peers.
one can deactivate facebook but keep using the messenger app.. as soon as i found out that was a thing I did it and now instead of mindlessly scrolling trough fb I mindlessly scroll trough watmm. feels good

1) Start regularly making music & art again

2) Gain some weight

3) Finally nail down a solid PhD proposal & embark thereupon

4) Converse with strangers

5) Explore strange places; revisit old haunts; move about the world

Extra Credit: Do a backflip on top of a spike while Robocop carries a ghost up a mountain

Archived