IGNORED

Burial, where art thou?

fumi

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

There was some rumour on Twitter where random producers said he had been sampled for Burials new album due out in December...taking it very much with a pinch of salt (while also holding out hope!)    

Just now, xox said:

He’s good enough imo

...good enough to buy his record 

Mehh it's not my cup of tea, the hype surrounding this guy is through the roof for how okay his music is

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2020 at 12:08 AM, thumbass said:

Mehh it's not my cup of tea, the hype surrounding this guy is through the roof for how okay his music is

Ik wasn't serious btw i fucking love untrue, the S/T album and 2011-2019 a fucking LOT

Burial has always been hit and miss. But he’s out on his own, navigating his unique backwaters. Sometimes what he creates is brilliant, sometimes not so brilliant, but when I go back to some of his releases I always find myself on a mission. I should listen to him much more than I do. New Years resolution.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

maybe the hoodie is the new music release...you buy and wear it out and it creates the distinct sounds of fresh cotton-polyblend fabric brushing against itself and the brick walls you lean against, taking breaks from the walks alone between dense blocks in the drizzling city nightscape as the local bars’ music reverberates distantly as of course you will not enter, you are a Burial kinda guy. this is the new Burial song.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Farnsworth 1