Delamere by The Last Ambient Hero

11ls

First in a series of releases under my ambient moniker...

[bandcamp<iframe style="border: 0; width: 350px; height: 470px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=879126207/size=large/bgcol=333333/linkcol=ffffff/tracklist=false/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="http://thelastambienthero.bandcamp.com/album/delamere">Delamere by The Last Ambient Hero</a></iframe>]

Based around field recordings made during a day trip to Delamere Forest in April 2017. From the walk to the station, the train ride, to entering the forest and beyond into nightfall...

I hope you enjoy listening to this journey as much as I enjoyed making it.

Released December 25, 2017

Written & produced by The Last Ambient Hero.
Created using Doepfer & Future Retro sequencers and a couple of my favourite synths.
Thanks to Lucy and Steve.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey - 

Delamere CDs sold out very quickly - thanks to all that bought one.  As the next release is nearly ready to go, I thought I'd celebrate by giving away some free BC codes for Delamere - 

9l74-5m74

nc5h-bgpm

wj7j-w77g

e9lr-c5qu

g3sa-w3yp

Cheers all!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.