IGNORED

Ambient Videos

hello spiral

As it may have got lost in the Squarepusher subforum, xyz888 discovered this little golden nugget last month:

"CBeebies has launched an online video to help kids wind down, which shows children walking through a forest, playing with bubbles and splashing in puddles. However there is some debate over whether screen time is the best way of getting kids to relax.

The ‘slow TV’ show is called ‘Daydreams’ and encourages kids to “take the time to notice the beauty in the world” by watching the earth’s elements: water, wind and light. It combines long, slow montages of calming images, with a narration by Olivia Colman and music by dance artist Tom Jenkinson."

As it may have got lost in the Squarepusher subforum, xyz888 discovered this little golden nugget last month:

"CBeebies has launched an online video to help kids wind down, which shows children walking through a forest, playing with bubbles and splashing in puddles. However there is some debate over whether screen time is the best way of getting kids to relax.

The ‘slow TV’ show is called ‘Daydreams’ and encourages kids to “take the time to notice the beauty in the world” by watching the earth’s elements: water, wind and light. It combines long, slow montages of calming images, with a narration by Olivia Colman and music by dance artist Tom Jenkinson."

this is still cool though. Like this and PBS to remind kids za worudo still exists out there

Edited by Ragnar

• 1 month later...

refering to brian eno as eno

i was in chipotle earler and i saw a guy with a small leather bound case for something and it said "brian eno and peter schmitt", i dont know what it was.

my girlfriend said "wouldnt it be weird if you got jury duty" to me passing court street on the train.

i got home and checked the mail and i have jury duty. there was no way she could have known.

then i checked youtube and this was top recc'd vid

• Burger 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

obviously I didn't upload the videos myself but I took the liberty to make sorted playlists for my fellow watmmers... press the tiny icon with the horizontal lines and a small play button on top right of the video to be redirected to the entire playlist on youtube...

(in the 1st playlist the 1st video is not available where I am right now so I'll just post the link to the 2nd video and on youtube you can check the entire playlist... it's a shame cause in that 1st video ageispolis plays @40m25s...

if you're on android and don't wanna see adds and bullshit just use this app:

https://revanced.net/

Edited by cruising for burgers

• 10 months later...