IGNORED

Cryptocurrency as the next significant stage for computing technology, not just an investment

andihow

13 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

i always find it funny when living people have the name-"ian" suffix applied.  like if i said "cyanobacterian critique of amerikkka" id deserve to be ridiculed until i died

just don't tell Cylob that -

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

imo I think a person needs to adopt an Esoteric Decian stance in order to parse hypermodernity. once you conceive of cryptocurrency in terms of the gangster computer god living on the dark side of the moon you really start to make some headway

13 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

imo I think a person needs to adopt an Esoteric Decian stance in order to parse hypermodernity. once you conceive of cryptocurrency in terms of the gangster computer god living on the dark side of the moon you really start to make some headway

No idea what you are talking about, but I like it! Awesome post.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cyanobacteria said:

i always find it funny when living people have the name-"ian" suffix applied.  like if i said "cyanobacterian critique of amerikkka" id deserve to be ridiculed until i died

what about iain c?

• Haha 1

On 5/20/2021 at 6:23 AM, realthanks said:

re. the surge in caninecoins

has a point...

1621313936025.png

No, they're just greedy and want to gamble on the next get-rich-quick rocket. FIRE, index fund investments and diversification is what sensible people do. 

Just now, chim said:

No, they're just greedy and want to gamble on the next get-rich-quick rocket. FIRE, index fund investments and diversification is what sensible people do. 

bogleheads btfo by crypto returns

imagine not doing both

Even when the inventor of the meme-coin explains to the coin's fanbois that:
Doge is a joke on and parody of those who believe that random numbers have value when maintained by a hasherizer network

...they still don't get it.

GPC520211.png

• Like 1

JSDOGE.dat  I mined these coins myself about 7 years ago, about 2 years of almost 24/7 uptime worth, IIRC.  The password may have had something to do with WARP or AFX but beyond that I can't really guess what it might have been. Free for the taking, Smee.  Blockchain is cool, useful and valuable the same way that copper wires, fiber optics and water pipes are.

Edited by JS20