IGNORED

Sepha/Ganus Weekly Beats 2018

ganus

Tight drums, melody is very RDJ like, kid vocal is brilliant and the front cover is very cool. 

Really great track! Only thing I'd change is that the main melody seems a bit over filtered or too much reverb so it feels too far away?

Week 10.

It's been a hard week. We are 28 weeks along with baby #2 this week, and we found out that our kid is dangerously small (4th percentile in weight.) We have been worried about them.

Been enjoying this bunch of tracks, good tunes. Sorry to hear about your baby, hope all goes well.

T0UU5h3_d.jpg?maxwidth=1200&maxfidelity=

https://soundcloud.com/sephamusic/anxiety

Week 11. Baby is OK! The last ultrasound - that measured them at the 4th percentile, and subsequently had us dropped from our midwife, and categorized as high risk - was done incorrectly. A competent radiologist measured them in the 22nd percentile.

Anyway, things are good, but after an incredibly stressful and anxious week.

Week 11. Baby is OK! The last ultrasound - that measured them at the 4th percentile, and subsequently had us dropped from our midwife, and categorized as high risk - was done incorrectly. A competent radiologist measured them in the 22nd percentile.

Anyway, things are good, but after an incredibly stressful and anxious week.

good to know :thumbsup: :)

Week 12

https://soundcloud.com/sephamusic/taph

riuPMzb.jpg

Mostly jx-3p, and a hacked radioshack delay I started working on this week.

I didnt have as much time as I wanted on this track, so I didn't get to make it evolve the way I wanted to. I may return to this another time...

Glad your babby is ok, and for the lushness of this thread. Sorry for not being able to keep up week to week!

no worries! I appreciate you taking a listen. I have a hard time keeping up with other folks too

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Glad you like it. It's an experiment with a delay pedal; modular sound via breadboard circuit-bending. There's a lot of other interesting audio from that hack I wanna share, maybe a sample pack.

Just as a status update, I am taking a break to work on my live show. I'll be performing at the end of April, and Weekly Beats will resume in May.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived