IGNORED

Venetian Snares - She Began To Cry Tears Of Blood Which Became Little Brick Houses When They hit The Ground

pizza

out now:

https://venetiansnares.bandcamp.com/album/she-began-to-cry-tears-of-blood-which-became-little-brick-houses-when-they-hit-the-ground

We are born, she says, and we begin to disintegrate. These disintegrations give birth to further crumbling forms which plummet and reconstruct themselves into new malformations which in turn fall into dust and simultaneously elevate new structures infinitely. This might be what it is to exist, to shit all over everything before us, to erase it and for a moment, make it ours. Civilization built over civilization over civilization over long tainted ground. Zeus and a demon chiseling away at each other forever. 

Build up from what’s accumulated, a neighborhood inside the psychiatrist and they will paint the houses for you. The grief can live here, the mistakes. The theoretical lives unlived can haunt the master bedrooms and basements in disrepair and squalor. Take away the doors and windows, paint the walls in tar and piss! The ecosystem fails, the weeds grow tall and expire as the paint curls away into nothingness. We may build what we build, but it’s always in flux, decaying and reorganizing itself. The threads all give way and you’re left naked again, crouched in a corner crushing a dried-up banana peel and watching it flake down onto your toes. Is stability in any form truly attainable or is the point to repeatedly chase what we perceive as stability? 

Today I was born, I leave my own abysmal stamp until my death, trying my best not to look back at the trail of stillborns in the snow.
credits
released January 11, 2018 

All tracks written, recorded, produced & performed by Aaron Funk. Published by Mute Song Ltd. Artwork by Aaron Funk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a0929177612_16.jpg

https://venetiansnares.bandcamp.com/album/she-began-to-cry-tears-of-blood-which-became-little-brick-houses-when-they-hit-the-ground

We are born, she says, and we begin to disintegrate. These disintegrations give birth to further crumbling forms which plummet and reconstruct themselves into new malformations which in turn fall into dust and simultaneously elevate new structures infinitely. This might be what it is to exist, to shit all over everything before us, to erase it and for a moment, make it ours. Civilization built over civilization over civilization over long tainted ground. Zeus and a demon chiseling away at each other forever.

Build up from what’s accumulated, a neighborhood inside the psychiatrist and they will paint the houses for you. The grief can live here, the mistakes. The theoretical lives unlived can haunt the master bedrooms and basements in disrepair and squalor. Take away the doors and windows, paint the walls in tar and piss! The ecosystem fails, the weeds grow tall and expire as the paint curls away into nothingness. We may build what we build, but it’s always in flux, decaying and reorganizing itself. The threads all give way and you’re left naked again, crouched in a corner crushing a dried-up banana peel and watching it flake down onto your toes. Is stability in any form truly attainable or is the point to repeatedly chase what we perceive as stability?

Today I was born, I leave my own abysmal stamp until my death, trying my best not to look back at the trail of stillborns in the snow.

Fuck yes, cavernous reverb throughout

are Venetian Snares - She Began To Cry Tears Of Blood Which Became Little Brick Houses When They Hit The Ground threads the new multi-quoted lol?

This is really good, hoping there is a physical release soon. I wonder when the Daniel Lanois collaboration album is coming out..

welp... now I'm not so sure. I was told this glitch one would come out AFTER the Lanois one. =/

This is really good, hoping there is a physical release soon. I wonder when the Daniel Lanois collaboration album is coming out..

welp... now I'm not so sure. I was told this glitch one would come out AFTER the Lanois one. =/

I hope it wasn't kaiboshed. Wasn't there supposed to be a V snares + Otto Von Schirach album at some point a few years ago too, that never happened? Snares + Lanois really had me interested. If I had to guess they're just busy doing their thing and it will come out eventually. 

meh, not complaining, I've got this glitch stuff now. I know what I'm doing tmrw night ;o

He Began To Get Behind On His Bills And Rent Again And So Being Content With His Wall Of Pricey Analog Gear Decided He Better Release Some New Plink-Plonks

So this is 12 variations of Icosikaipent from 2002's Winter in the Belly of a Snake?

ok

yes isn't it great? nobody does that shit better then VxSx, feels like injecting meth in your weewee

Archived