IGNORED

Venetian Snares - She Began To Cry Tears Of Blood Which Became Little Brick Houses When They hit The Ground

pizza

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really good, hoping there is a physical release soon. I wonder when the Daniel Lanois collaboration album is coming out..

welp... now I'm not so sure. I was told this glitch one would come out AFTER the Lanois one. =/

well balls

i guess i’ll accept this as a consolation prize though

eh, never been interested in this particular flavor of VSnares. 6 tracks in and it feels like a single, very long track. Oh well

as a fan of very long tracks i love it

This is really good, hoping there is a physical release soon. I wonder when the Daniel Lanois collaboration album is coming out..

welp... now I'm not so sure. I was told this glitch one would come out AFTER the Lanois one. =/

Source?

The whole album has a very mysterious vibe that i love.Sounds like a sci-fi space hell vortex.

Mr Funk is really invoking some modular havoc here.

Beautiful production also.

Dope stuff.

Fuck yes, cavernous reverb throughout

Isnt that reverb fucking lush and beautiful?

I love it

Sounds like he's trying to go full atonal on this one.

He Began To Get Behind On His Bills And Rent Again And So Being Content With His Wall Of Pricey Analog Gear Decided He Better Release Some New Plink-Plonks

There was a pipe that burst above his studio, so he might be trying to recoup those expenses.

I really don't appreciate the song I enjoy most being called Crazy Painted On Eyebrows Staring Out The Front Window Eating Hot Dog Buns

Track 6 and this one are the only two that show even the *slightest* hint of......non-genericness?

Archived