IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

Whaddup with the hate on TH? I think it’s their best work to date. The desolate, empty and dark feeling that record has is unmatched to their previous work. Just my opinion.

Completely agree, I almost thought I was the only one with that opinion. 

I also find it more diverse then their earlier work when it comes to structures of tracks... 

I don't know, it seems like people have been thinking the end is near since I've been alive. Maybe it's slightly more of a US thing and a southern US thing.

Cold war era reasonable and informed people worried the end was near via nuclear war. Post Reagan era the religious right has thought the end is near because of the liberal hollywoood secular humanists and GAyz MARRYing an' da war on CHRISTmas 

I think a new album very soon. For the Pitchfork article there was a snippet of a fresh interview, doubt the Top Cats Sandisons would bother to do that unless it was part of a bigger story. And that bigger story being summat fresh from the cobwebbed Hexagon Sun.

I'm still waiting for their fully extended christmas album.

Where are you seeing that? I'm on their official channel and can only find 'the video playlist', 'the remixes playlist' and 'in reverse'.

edit: maybe it's a regional thing? I know those automated tracks have been blocked in the UK for a couple years now

Edited by valleyinaire

Where are you seeing that? I'm on their official channel and can only find 'the video playlist', 'the remixes playlist' and 'in reverse'.

edit: maybe it's a regional thing? I know those automated tracks have been blocked in the UK for a couple years now

I saw it on their official YouTube page. It might be a regional thing. Try using a VPN to check it.

Would be good timing for a new album (while theyre at it a remaster and release some old tunes for us hey fellas)

Guessing the AE LP and OPN lp will take up April, May and early June release wise for Warp, i imagine they wouldnt wanna clash with anything similar or anything at all on the label..  Would be so mad if the album is all done and they are just about to start some promo, i think ive had far more patience since TH then i was in waiting ofr TH which was probably my peak boc interest haha, ive had a good few years off after an almost unhealthy obsession and im back to finding their music special again. 

The last promo for the album was so cool, would love to see something similar but mainly cant wait to hear what concept or story they are looking to tell after TH and its dark vibe.  In my mind they are the best modern concept album creators, seriously solid execution, rarely a song out of place within the albums contexts and im so ready for new music.. 

Would be good timing for a new album (while theyre at it a remaster and release some old tunes for us hey fellas)

Guessing the AE LP and OPN lp will take up April, May and early June release wise for Warp, i imagine they wouldnt wanna clash with anything similar or anything at all on the label..  Would be so mad if the album is all done and they are just about to start some promo, i think ive had far more patience since TH then i was in waiting ofr TH which was probably my peak boc interest haha, ive had a good few years off after an almost unhealthy obsession and im back to finding their music special again. 

The last promo for the album was so cool, would love to see something similar but mainly cant wait to hear what concept or story they are looking to tell after TH and its dark vibe.  In my mind they are the best modern concept album creators, seriously solid execution, rarely a song out of place within the albums contexts and im so ready for new music.. 

This is a good post!

• 3 weeks later...