IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

It ain't coming. Go home.

DO SOMETHING YOURSELF. 

You'll be surprised how fast the time flies when you do. You won't even care about shit like this, and if they ever release something again, you'll just be pleasantly surprised. 

Hi this is Boards of Canada we're drunk go home we hate you

It ain't coming. Go home.

DO SOMETHING YOURSELF.

You'll be surprised how fast the time flies when you do. You won't even care about shit like this, and if they ever release something again, you'll just be pleasantly surprised.

<3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

any updates?

Definitely not happening this year.

I’m still thinking yes but warp is running out of time for an odd campaign coupled with another crash and another leak...

Edited by jules

any updates?

I’m still thinking yes but warp is running out of time for an odd campaign coupled with another crash and another leak...
That’s what I mean. There’s no space in the release schedule to hype up AND release. Pressing plants will be getting seriously backlogged right now with RSD bullshit.

If it WERE gonna happen this year, it means Warp would’ve had to have sent it off to get pressed months ago. And there’d definitely be a leak by now.

Not happening.

Edited by oscillik

any updates?

That’s what I mean. There’s no space in the release schedule to hype up AND release. Pressing plants will be getting seriously backlogged right now with RSD bullshit.

If it WERE gonna happen this year, it means Warp would’ve had to have sent it off to get pressed months ago. And there’d definitely be a leak by now.

Not happening.

So you're saying that the Collapse EP was "sent off to get pressed months ago" as well? I don't think the lead time is as great as you are suggesting...

That being said, I tend to agree with you that it's looking unlikely we'll see a BOC release of any kind this calendar year.

lads its the middle of August ffs

I see no reason why there cannot be a BOC album by the end of the year, no reason at all

but then I have peasant knowledge of how these thing work lol 

any updates?

Not happening.

So you're saying that the Collapse EP was "sent off to get pressed months ago" as well? I don't think the lead time is as great as you are suggesting...

That being said, I tend to agree with you that it's looking unlikely we'll see a BOC release of any kind this calendar year.

I’m going by what has been told to me by my mates who are in the biz, so :shrug:

But yeah, I really doubt there’ll be another big Warp release this year.