IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

Hey guys I know you'll all be interested to hear about how I went with TCH. I enjoyed it from A Moment of Clarity onwards. I still find the guitars in Pontiac difficult to listen to and it's not because I dislike guitars ... I wouldn't appreciate that kind of style no matter who is playing it

Might try listening to it a bit more from A moment of clarity onwards . Thanks for the encouragement

Dayvan Cowboy is still iffy for me. Immaculate production but it sounds way too much like a AIR track to me when it gets going.

We all seem to be high fiving each other and congratulating the fact that a new BOC album is just around the corner, but what are the actual proof we have of this? It's not beyond the realms of possibilities that its ages away. The only thing I can pinpoint is that Jules said it will be out by the end of the year, and I trust his word. I wouldn't put any money on it though.

I'm reasonably confident we'll have an album no later than this time next year. Selfishly hoping for a late summer/early fall release.

Absolutely nothing backing my speculation other than it's been a while and also I need new BoC tunes in my life right now. They always seem to release albums during times of big change in my life. So, now would work too.

Yearning for new material to obsess over and break down track by track with the Twoism folks. 

I'm reasonably confident we'll have an album no later than this time next year. Selfishly hoping for a late summer/early fall release.

Absolutely nothing backing my speculation other than it's been a while and also I need new BoC tunes in my life right now. They always seem to release albums during times of big change in my life. So, now would work too.

Yearning for new material to obsess over and break down track by track with the Twoism folks. 

:nelson:

Just can't get on with Twoism, dunno can't put my finger on why. I usually post something mildly belligerent on there just to upset their cozy applecart then hide for a while. 

Edited by beerwolf

:nelson:

Be sure to add the release date to your personalised numerology chart

Just can't get on with Twoism, dunno can't put my finger on why. I usually post something mildly belligerent on there just to upset their cozy applecart then hide for a while.

I was once shamed from that forum for posting the Scanners head explosion gif because it made one member uncomfortable and there was a weird pile on where everyone said they were appalled.

Edit: They’re why Trump won, tbqh

Edited by Candiru

I was once shamed from that forum for posting the Scanners head explosion gif because it made one member uncomfortable and there was a weird pile on where everyone said they were appalled.

I remember that. massive lols.

I think a mod edited the posts so that the scanners gif was changed to a pic of Mickey Mouse or something.

I think a mod edited the posts so that the scanners gif was changed to a pic of Mickey Mouse or something.

lol they would die instantly on watmm

Edited by Kavinsky

They are very sensitive souls, nothing wrong with that of course. Just a bit odd that almost everyone on there seems that way.

Edited by beerwolf

I bet they don't have a 1500 post thread on Jordan Peterson though, so which forum is really worse

best thread we have had on here since the tomorrows harvest hype thread