IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

Twoism was my first iddems message board experience. Going back to my posts from '05 is very painful and I would not recommend it. At least my GameFAQs message board posts from '03 are long gone. I was a vicious teenage troll back then :/

Twoism was my first iddems message board experience. Going back to my posts from '05 is very painful and I would not recommend it. At least my GameFAQs message board posts from '03 are long gone. I was a vicious teenage troll back then :/

I was also a bit of a troll and I still am pretty much. But before I went on Twoism, BoC was faceless electronic music that was totally open to my own interpretation. The music itself never gave me Brony vibes the way that board did. The obsession with “childhood memories” and “nostalgia” got a bit weird. They should make a black metal/dark ambient album.

I was also a bit of a troll and I still am pretty much. But before I went on Twoism, BoC was faceless electronic music that was totally open to my own interpretation. The music itself never gave me Brony vibes the way that board did. The obsession with “childhood memories” and “nostalgia” got a bit weird. They should make a black metal/dark ambient album.

Nah, BM also has too much mysterious and eerie moods surrounding it. I remember reading that the bros were Death Metal fans. They should rather write a DM album with track titles like "fucking your corpse with a power drill while drinking my seed from your hammer smashed skull". Good luck with trying to find any nostalgia or childhood memories from there. But yeah, for what I've read Twoism, the nostalgia thing has gone little out of hands. Then again it seems be an important side of BOC to a lot of listeners so who am I to judge...maybe I don't have a soul :shrug:

God, i love hi scores. Gonna play that again :)

Wake me up when the next release is official. Until that time, there's way too much conspiracies and i dont want to bother

from twoism:

Anyone with a spotify account confirm that the His scores track list has changed to reveal new album released tomorrow?

still waiting... who is going to tell us non spotify users that this is fake..

from twoism:

Anyone with a spotify account confirm that the His scores track list has changed to reveal new album released tomorrow?

they should know the next album will be revealed via a shortwave radio transmission broadcast at a frequency deciphered from the youtube ID numbers of their channel, that is when said numbers are rearranged in the correct order following the correlation of numbers to Helyn Hitchcock's numerology methods - and that the broadcast will give coordinates to a PO Box at an abandoned VA hall in rural CA containing a microcassette of an album snippet

Edited by joshuatx

from twoism:

they should know the next album will be revealed via a shortwave radio transmission broadcast at a frequency deciphered from the youtube ID numbers of their channel, that is when said numbers are rearranged in the correct order following the correlation of numbers to Helyn Hitchcock's numerology methods - and that the broadcast will give coordinates to a PO Box at an abandoned VA hall in rural CA containing a microcassette of an album snippet

You forgot when the moon is red.