IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

The drawback of going for a "desolate" sound or theme is that it can get kinda... well,, desolate. It can carry a lot of beauty or emotion in itself, but in a sort of detached manner. It's like appreciating an austere winter scene. It can be just a great as a summer day, but hanging out in it doesn't always sound appealing. This doesn't apply to the whole of TH, but it might be where some people are coming from.

The drawback of going for a "desolate" sound or theme is that it can get kinda... well,, desolate. It can carry a lot of beauty or emotion in itself, but in a sort of detached manner. It's like appreciating an austere winter scene. It can be just a great as a summer day, but hanging out in it doesn't always sound appealing. This doesn't apply to the whole of TH, but it might be where some people are coming from.

I hear ya, except TH came out in 2013 before most of the nuclear warfare stuff was in the vernacular. They pulled a miss cleo on everyone lol.

I don't know, it seems like people have been thinking the end is near since I've been alive. Maybe it's slightly more of a US thing and a southern US thing.

That's been happening for all of human society's existence. Nuclear war is just the most relevant version of it for our lifetimes.

BOC will probably do some cheery/sunshiney shit next or something though. I'll hate it.

I don't know, it seems like people have been thinking the end is near since I've been alive. Maybe it's slightly more of a US thing and a southern US thing.

That's been happening for all of human society's existence. Nuclear war is just the most relevant version of it for our lifetimes.

BOC will probably do some cheery/sunshiney shit next or something though. I'll hate it.

na man my bet is on blood red colour n sound.. time will tell!

Guest Chesney

yeah, it's all about mood, i'm rarely in a post apocolyptic mood. Some of TH is just too bleak to want to stick on often. The others however can be played anytime in many moods. That's why TH sits at the back of the pecking order for me. it's not that it's not good just that the others are better suited.

yeah, it's all about mood, i'm rarely in a post apocolyptic mood. Some of TH is just too bleak to want to stick on often. The others however can be played anytime in many moods. That's why TH sits at the back of the pecking order for me. it's not that it's not good just that the others are better suited.

I can totally relate to that, TH has the most specific vibe of any of their work. When i'm in the right mood it is perfect but the rest of their catalogue fits better into my daily life.

na man my bet is on blood red colour n sound.. time will tell!

Ooh I like that idea though. I hope you're right.

• 2 weeks later...

so, i stumbled upon this on their facebook page and went to youtube to see if i could find any recordings of it with no luck... ended up finding out this pretty cool jazz cover and another 3 covers not so cool but interesting enough to post them here... probably old news but anyway...

• 2 weeks later...