IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

Don't hold your breath

i know... but i'm holding onto the hope that they can't possibly let this track fade into obscurity as a shotty live recording...

and the rest of the atp and lighthouse sets, tbh

well only spiro from the light house set, just all those unreleased tracks that are probably from the early unreleased EPs. i just can't not hope they release it all eventually... pls

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

Don't hold your breath

i know... but i'm holding onto the hope that they can't possibly let this track fade into obscurity as a shotty live recording...

and the rest of the atp and lighthouse sets, tbh

well after 17 years it seems they do

I totally forgot about MDG. I’ll take his place and give cryptic hints about an upcoming album 4 years before it comes out...

Buckle up everyone...

Japan getting another 'nice price' reissue of JP MHTRTC in July

mhtrtc3pols.png

They're also putting out those newer shirt designs from earlier this year. Likely means nowt for newer stuff, but ya never know.

Perfect opportunity for boc-fans to start listening to some other music, seeing as it's never gonna happen, give up. No, don't just let this wash over you, wake up. Not. Gonna. Happen. You're in a coma, we're all worried about you, please wake up. This message is playing on a reel-to-reel tape by your bedside, hopefully it will manifest in some way in your coma-dream. Please.