IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

selfishly, this would be a really great year for an album but really, any year would be. just feels like there's alot going on in the world right now (understatement) and it would help bring some escape. I love TH to death but i'd really go for something with a more uplifting vibe, yet really strange. Somewhere in between Geogaddi and TCH maybe. "Nothing is Real" is an example of a track that has that effect. 

Edited by Friendly Stranger

You're too late, the vinyl version is already sold out, shipping early July.

• 3 weeks later...

These two really need to make BoC interesting again. Put a little effort into making Boards of Canada being brilliant. I’m tired of represses, tired of t-shiirts and tired of prints. And tired of getting some cult fix from twoism, which really putting it politely isn’t my cup of tea.

Hopefully soon they’ll be come out all guns blazing from Hexagon Sun. I just can’t believe they are going to wallow forever.

Let’s fucking have it!

Edited by beerwolf

Who was that geezer who did the ultimatum?

Some dragon bloke?? Hah. Definitely Dragon something. Yeah well I’m a fucking Wolf and unlike dragons, A Wolf is fucking real beast!!

Ahhh I’m gonna wake up in the morning and break out into a cold sweat.

BoC really need to fucking sort it out. Hahah!

Umtimatum: reless nwe music or th leky kaledeskop getsit

Wil probs by new brdandid niknaks an tsjirt tho

Thabks

Lub u

If Jules says a new album by the end of the year. Then it will happen. I don't doubt it.

Respect. I don't need endless maths equations. 

Edited by beerwolf

during the TH hype they said they were going to release an album didn't they? during that time there were a lot of rumours and shit but they had actually shown an intention of a release, however small it was.

right now there haven't been any signs like that, which makes me think now just isn't the time to expect a release. all this speculation nourishes me tbh, but i for one am not hyped.

during the TH hype they said they were going to release an album didn't they? during that time there were a lot of rumours and shit but they had actually shown an intention of a release, however small it was.

right now there haven't been any signs like that, which makes me think now just isn't the time to expect a release. all this speculation nourishes me tbh, but i for one am not hyped.

I'm telling ya it's coming

someday

Edited by MIXL2