IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

any updates?

Definitely not happening this year.
I’m still thinking yes but warp is running out of time for an odd campaign coupled with another crash and another leak...
That’s what I mean. There’s no space in the release schedule to hype up AND release. Pressing plants will be getting seriously backlogged right now with RSD bullshit.

If it WERE gonna happen this year, it means Warp would’ve had to have sent it off to get pressed months ago. And there’d definitely be a leak by now.

Not happening.

So you're saying that the Collapse EP was "sent off to get pressed months ago" as well? I don't think the lead time is as great as you are suggesting...

That being said, I tend to agree with you that it's looking unlikely we'll see a BOC release of any kind this calendar year.

I’m going by what has been told to me by my mates who are in the biz, so :shrug:

But yeah, I really doubt there’ll be another big Warp release this year.

It would be really interesting to learn about how long it actually takes a record to get released, from the time the masters are turned in, to final distribution. Would make an amazing "how it works"-style video.

any updates?

Definitely not happening this year.
I’m still thinking yes but warp is running out of time for an odd campaign coupled with another crash and another leak...
That’s what I mean. There’s no space in the release schedule to hype up AND release. Pressing plants will be getting seriously backlogged right now with RSD bullshit.

If it WERE gonna happen this year, it means Warp would’ve had to have sent it off to get pressed months ago. And there’d definitely be a leak by now.

Not happening.

So you're saying that the Collapse EP was "sent off to get pressed months ago" as well? I don't think the lead time is as great as you are suggesting...

That being said, I tend to agree with you that it's looking unlikely we'll see a BOC release of any kind this calendar year.

I’m going by what has been told to me by my mates who are in the biz, so :shrug:

But yeah, I really doubt there’ll be another big Warp release this year.

It would be really interesting to learn about how long it actually takes a record to get released, from the time the masters are turned in, to final distribution. Would make an amazing "how it works"-style video.

most labels sit on the finals for a long time. I know Panda Bear finished his new record about a month or two ago and it isnt coming out until January. then it leaks and they scramble. Not sure why they all cant adapt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely reached the stage in life that I don't give a fuck. Yeah they have released magic music, but seeing as they don't give a fucking rats arse themselves. I'll take a leaf out of their own book and not give a fuck either. You don't like that? Fuck you!!

You won't see me kissing their fucking arses when the new music is released. Fuck them!!

I go over to that WankFest Twoism every now and again. Hahah! What the fuck are they talking about? Fucking gay jizzing in each others faces over something so fucking boring and fucking boringly miniscule. Fuck those!!

I give Wattm big fucking credit where credits due. We don't tolerate that fucking horse shit. Fuck yeah!!

I've had enough of being the fucking badger, some friendly creature that everyone wants to fucking cuddle? Fuck you!!

I'm going back to the fucking wolf as soon as possible. Fuck Yeah!!!

Edited by beer badger
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 4

I predict a hi scores repress

Edited by Gocab
gh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Burger 1