IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

6 hours ago, beer badger said:

Definitely reached the stage in life that I don't give a fuck. Yeah they have released magic music, but seeing as they don't give a fucking rats arse themselves. I'll take a leaf out of their own book and not give a fuck either. You don't like that? Fuck you!!

You won't see me kissing their fucking arses when the new music is released. Fuck them!!

I go over to that WankFest Twoism every now and again. Hahah! What the fuck are they talking about? Fucking gay jizzing in each others faces over something so fucking boring and fucking boringly miniscule. Fuck those!!

I give Wattm big fucking credit where credits due. We don't tolerate that fucking horse shit. Fuck yeah!!

I've had enough of being the fucking badger, some friendly creature that everyone wants to fucking cuddle? Fuck you!!

I'm going back to the fucking wolf as soon as possible. Fuck Yeah!!!

I appreciate these kind of posts

23 hours ago, beer badger said:

Definitely reached the stage in life that I don't give a fuck. Yeah they have released magic music, but seeing as they don't give a fucking rats arse themselves. I'll take a leaf out of their own book and not give a fuck either. You don't like that? Fuck you!!

You won't see me kissing their fucking arses when the new music is released. Fuck them!!

I go over to that WankFest Twoism every now and again. Hahah! What the fuck are they talking about? Fucking gay jizzing in each others faces over something so fucking boring and fucking boringly miniscule. Fuck those!!

I give Wattm big fucking credit where credits due. We don't tolerate that fucking horse shit. Fuck yeah!!

I've had enough of being the fucking badger, some friendly creature that everyone wants to fucking cuddle? Fuck you!!

I'm going back to the fucking wolf as soon as possible. Fuck Yeah!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

Boards of Canada - Contagion EP - Fall 2020

When Societas X was happening, on the NTS chat, there was someone called "transmissiones" sending some weird messages coded in base64 that when decoded said "September 2021" I'm p sure.. Maybe the date was more specific tho.. I have screenshots somewhere but can't find em rn.

Probs a joke anyway.. that chat was p nuts lol

Edited by MIXL2
wrong month, I member

• 2 weeks later...

I always just wonder why they wait so long before releasing new shit. ive arrived at a point at wich i dont really care if they release another album again or not.

okay that might be a lie but still