IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

I NEED AN ALBUM NAOW. OUT OF NOWHERE. PLS. BOC. PLS. I MEAN, IT'S YOUR DUTY. YOU'LL DO NO LESS THAN SAVING THE WORLD.

I WILL THROW ALL MY MONEY AT YOU, ALL MY EUR 11.84. GUYS. NOW. PLS. PLS. SEAN HALP PLS.

<- OTHERWISE I CYR OCAENS

Edited by Guest

• 5 weeks later...

i enjoyed twoism a lot when i joined it in 2017, but whenever i say i wanna use it more i never do since i'm already on here and there's way more discussion here lol

those speculation topics did give me a lot of false hope i tell ya. i ain't mad though i like the peeps on there still, i know a few of them use this place too

Edited by President Squidward

Well those mysterious guys.

My current state of knowledge: They are some kind of Amish people or in some strange religous cult, and in their community they are the two weirdo brothers who have those PC computer machines which create noise. A miracle!

• 4 weeks later...

Wearing my aluminum foil hat, I predict 2022 May 13th a new album, as well as two remixes from some artists no one heard of. Should be exceptionally profound. 

** Yeah it works, on a golf course + inclement weather. 

You are it, you all! Isn't that right marcus Urit was my choice. Prolonging the appocalypse by creating the new. Fill up that bandcamp ya lazy bums. The machine will mistakingly crash into that button. Button haha! Call it "Touche I Douched My Arse Tickling Is Part Of The Ritual". :D or Dimestore Candy what?

(I edited my foolish post above about pee fun frenzy)

Look on the bright side lads, if they are releasing a new album we are much closer than we were 7 or whenever years ago ?

It must be just around the corner :beer:

Procured from twoism, BOC (or whoever runs their twitter page) liked a comment about this (I guess something to do with resurrecting the dead)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toynbee_tiles

I've never heard of these tiles until yesterday, and then watched this documentary about such tiles

Super cool stuff :boc:

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Procured from twoism, BOC (or whoever runs their twitter page) liked a comment about this (I guess something to do with resurrecting the dead)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toynbee_tiles

I've never heard of these tiles until yesterday, and then watched this documentary about such tiles

Super cool stuff :boc:

Neat find, and probably liked by the BOC Twitter because it is cool. Anything to do with any planned release or announcement? Nah.

I have that tangible feeling of getting closer like watching Captain Willard approaching the heart of darkness that is Kurtz and his compound. Hopefully the stealthily long wait, and the end result will not mirror Willards Pyrrhic victory on the banks of the Nung River.

prediction: the next album will be a massive let down, everyone will bitch endlessly online about it, and we'll be stuck listening to 128kbps versions of old tunes FOREVER

• Sad 1