Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

9 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

i simply cannot imagine what it must be like to exert any of my mental energy wondering if boc will release a new album 

it’s exactly like cumming but the absolute opposite in every way

Edited by auxien
  • Haha 3
  • Burger 2
  • Farnsworth 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

I'm hoping the next full moon brings answers.

The only answer a full moon will bring is that the moon's orbited the earth again...

• Farnsworth 1

I do think it’s funny how twoism thinks Joyrex is a snake oil salesman or some kind of conman with tricks up his sleeve and a forked tongue. I’d enjoy that if that was me, being able to upset all of them. Most delightful :diablo:

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mister miller said:

can anyone update me on what twoism is saying? their site is tough to navigate tbh...

to summarise:

the hell interface youtube banner was updated a few months back to an image of the pioneer plaque with a turquoise hexagon, so obviously it's been twoism'd to death. i think today marks the 18th anniversary of the last time pioneer 10's signal was received, so they're all convinced we're getting a new album within the next few hours lol

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

4 hours ago, Friendly Stranger said:

To be fair it’s like 2 people driving the conversation. 

Yeah probs Mike and Marcus's kids. Or ‘The Brothers’ drinking pals. What a hoot!

Edited by beerwolf

If you remember TH had a pretty well thought out marketing campaign before the release. I seriously doubt that Warp would let them simply release an album. If we get a new BOC album, it will be slowly hyped up over 3 or so months I think.

25 minutes ago, Dpek said:

If you remember TH had a pretty well thought out marketing campaign before the release. I seriously doubt that Warp would let them simply release an album. If we get a new BOC album, it will be slowly hyped up over 3 or so months I think.

That was an absolute frenzy and I still have mixed feelings about it. I wouldn't mind a simple "here is an album right now" release for the next one

if there is a next one

Edited by jules

15 hours ago, beerwolf said:

I do think it’s funny how twoism thinks Joyrex is a snake oil salesman or some kind of conman with tricks up his sleeve and a forked tongue. I’d enjoy that if that was me, being able to upset all of them. Most delightful :diablo:

All because of my April Fool's Day joke ten+ years ago - funny how they seem to hold a grudge...

6 hours ago, Dpek said:

This. Anything BOC does is going to have massive promotion behind it. You will NOT see a surprise release from them (at least if it is released on WARP).

Now, something self-released (that doesn't constitute anything in their contractual obligations with WARP), that's another story...

• Like 1
  • Burger 1