• Like 1
  • Burger 1
  • Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely reached the stage in life that I don't give a fuck. Yeah they have released magic music, but seeing as they don't give a fucking rats arse themselves. I'll take a leaf out of their own book

Go over to twoism and check out the New Album Speculation thread (or whatever its called) There is a little bit of gold on their atm. A few dudes have made the connection that the last mdg p

Posted Images

Did you guys know that the Op-z by Teenage Engineering has the plaque image hidden under it's battery? Pretty cool cocidence considering everything that's going on..

I am color blind but the Op-z looks similarly colored to turquoise, or cyan (to my eyes)...

I swear I'm just as clueless if not more clueless as to what these things mean, maybe its just false pattern recognition.. But it sure as hell is fun!

20210123_180814.jpg

I had a dream last night where mysterious figures were sneaking into bedrooms at night and leaving 4-track cassettes of new BoC material. It was a very telephasic experience and indeed evidence of imminent new BoC material.

• Like 1

I do not think there will ever be another. Just don't see it happening. Just don't think making albums/music is something they get excited about, just my thought/opinion but after 7-8 years, I just have no anticipation anymore. The time between 96-06 they did a lot but now doing 1 a decade, I just don't think they care. Do they owe WARP 1 more via the contract or something? Hope I'm wrong but if by end of this year still no news, then I'd say that's that..

Edited by sexagon hun
5 hours ago, sexagon hun said:

I do not think there will ever be another. Just don't see it happening. Just don't think making albums/music is something they get excited about, just my thought/opinion but after 7-8 years, I just have no anticipation anymore. The time between 96-06 they did a lot but now doing 1 a decade, I just don't think they care. Do they owe WARP 1 more via the contract or something? Hope I'm wrong but if by end of this year still no news, then I'd say that's that..

I thought it was just quality selection and much refining.  Rather than churning out every piece of dross they make [nor retiring].  ... I wont point any fingers for who does such churn, lest peeps mistake prolific artists as churning out all/any passable dross.

Does feel weird that the largest portion of soffmi muhod's releases only came since boc's last though.  Even had notions of removing everything from bandcamp, replacing it with what would effectively be a best-of from all the releases. ( ... Nohhhh... shant betray the concepts, certainly not just to fantastically hang on boc's coat-tails.  soffmi's a child [of music], not a clone [of boc]. )

... Maybe there's a causal relationship... soffmi muhod stops... boc release will come.  Okay.  The strained jymg kega is the last.  Until boc release again.  😄  That'll help share the apparently limited new-releases energy from this part of the world.  And If boc do release, I'll cite this as the reason why.  lol.

2 hours ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

mental health issues prevents at least half of boc from living a normal life let alone release an album

That's not really something you should be saying, especially since you have zero insight into their lives...

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Joyrex said:

That's not really something you should be saying, especially since you have zero insight into their lives...

like that's ever stopped watmm

8 hours ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

like that's ever stopped watmm

Doesn't mean it's right...

• Like 1

jack dangers on boc remixing "prime audio soup:"

But the best thing about it is that we put it out as a single, and then Boards Of Canada did a remix of it. It’s brilliant. Best remix I ever got done by anyone. They spent ages. They spent a long time doing it. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

jack dangers on boc remixing "prime audio soup:"

But the best thing about it is that we put it out as a single, and then Boards Of Canada did a remix of it. It’s brilliant. Best remix I ever got done by anyone. They spent ages. They spent a long time doing it. 

giphy.gif.e24435a53fec2aaef7ba4f5acb3bd5bd.gif

HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK HAVE I NEVER HEARD THIS?

28 minutes ago, jules said:

dude wtf. this is essential listening.

this was actually my intro to the boc brothers!

1 hour ago, jules said:

The ending of that remix, with that synth arp that fades out is simply lush. I could listen to that loop forever.

On 1/26/2021 at 6:31 PM, sexagon hun said:

I just don't think they care.

BOC - We Don't Care Because You Do

Would be amazing if they saw this thread and released an album with that title 8 months, 8 days, and 8 hours from now.  Seems pretty Bach.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

dude wtf. this is essential listening.

this was actually my intro to the boc brothers!

Absolutely mindfucked by this. That was even my fav mbm album for years. I don’t understand. 

3 hours ago, jules said:

Absolutely mindfucked by this. That was even my fav mbm album for years. I don’t understand. 

NOW YOU ARE ONE OF US.

• Haha 2