IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

58 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

You know I respect you Joyrex, but you did say the same thing about Mr R James. I have an uncanny memory when it comes to certain things. And I do remember you saying exactly the same thing about Aphex. That he was finished with music and retired. Never to reappear again.

There was more to my reasoning at the time... I was glad to be wrong in that case!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, beerwolf said:

So who knows what BOC will return with?

BoC will be returning with an exciting opportunity, especially for all their favourite WATMM users!

Have you heard of dubTURBO?

Crossposting from twoism dot com this is 100% true information

it's 2023. the brothers have fully grown children, 35-40yrs old now. they're taking over some of the production duties in the THS studio space. mike plays depressing flute melodies and spends months recording them back and forth between two old handheld tape recorders. he's been doing this sometimes for entire years and has spent multiple months listening to the results: nothing but fuzz. marcus is playing synths by hand, not using a sequencer. he has been playing a gorgeous, heartbreaking melodies (at night) and has been slowly fading them out. one particular melody has been fading for 11 years. it's rather difficult to hear at this point. but it is felt. tears have even been provoked by what to outsiders must sound like total silence. the BOC children are charged with keeping up the appropriate levels of dust. the studio must absolutely be drenched in dust so that all sounds are old and aged. however, too much dust is annoying. marcus has made an acoustic version of all previous BOC albums using just a drum set. including unreleased material he has now done 500 albums just doing this. michael ("mike") has discovered old tunes vols 3-312 and has released them only to a handful of friends, associates, and those affiliated with THS. one of the children has done MHTRTC "children" version. the brothers saw a 1 (one) second clip from an early 80s vhs ident/logo and have spent 2 years recreating it perfectly, not only using the exact same equipment but also recreating the entire movie itself with the same actors from the original. the brothers played all the parts for the actors who are deceased. this will never be released. there are only a handful of copies, distributed to close friends at campfires and "red moon gatherings." they have amassed an impressive library of volumes pertaining to the occult, conspiracies, and social collapse scenarios and they have made soundtracks to every single one of these books. the albums will never be released. this is just something they felt like doing. marcus made BOC versions of all the sesame street puppets and the brothers are currently recreating every single sesame street episode but with BOC music and animation done by BOC. they are presently filming season 9. these will never be released, they are done for the sole viewing pleasure of their grandchildren. 

new album forthcoming.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 6

Had a few beers and a cider (and a few vodkas ?) while my cock was getting hard in my tight leather pants I was thinking lets head over to the BOC subforum and have a little mischief. A friendly scouting mission was undertaken. But I all I did was find Dagon. And I was obliterated.

I will tackle this beast later.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 11:46 AM, auxien said:
On 5/4/2023 at 6:39 AM, auxien said:

On 4/24/2023 at 6:48 AM, auxien said:
On 4/2/2023 at 10:22 AM, auxien said:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

slowdive to release their 5th album this september. 

32 years after their first one. 

just sayin.

a lot like when my bloody valentine released their album mbv, after 22 years.

in fact, didn't Tomorrow's Harvest come out literally just after that mbv comeback album?? this could be a good sign ++

7 minutes ago, Pirtek said:

wat da?

Listened, idk if fake or… what the deal is here 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

2 minutes ago, chronical said:

hehe the URL says B0C

is that a way to spoof prime’s algorithm and get it included in their discog?

Ive never used prime music before so not sure how it works but it shows up in their official discog. 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

I don't use it either, but I think it's similar to Spotify.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Is that a way to spoof prime’s algorithm and get it included in their discog?

Probably