IGNORED

Go Plastic-era D'n'B

• 3 weeks later...

there's an overall flanging/phasing sound on the amen i don't know what what it is, sounds like a 96kbps mp3, it's my only complain... maybe weird eq... but the dsp fuckery is pretty dope! good emulation of go plastic era without a doubt! great bass!!! all the sounds sound like go plastic samples, really great job! what fx did you use on the amen to fuck it like this? any special vst or a lot of different ones here and there?

there's an overall flanging/phasing sound on the amen i don't know what what it is, sounds like a 96kbps mp3, it's my only complain... maybe weird eq... but the dsp fuckery is pretty dope! good emulation of go plastic era without a doubt! great bass!!! all the sounds sound like go plastic samples, really great job! what fx did you use on the amen to fuck it like this? any special vst or a lot of different ones here and there?

Thank you! Yeah, I think I did something stereo to it when I started it years ago, maybe it was that. Fuckery was courtesy of the usual suspects, Glitch2, Effectrix, Artillery and the built-in renoise scrambling thingies.

Oh gosh this sounds TOO good. Great work!

Nice man!

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Archived