IGNORED

Pendant - Make Me Know You Sweet

species8472

(*New page re-tip, the Loidis 12 is excellent, had to replay it 3 times straight https://anno2.bandcamp.com/album/a-parade-in-the-place-i-sit-the-floating-world-all-its-pleasures)

Back to pendant, West Mineral/Quiet Time were just on the lot radio.  Can only assume theres some unreleased biz in the 2 hours:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I fucking knew this album would be a grower.  At first listen i was like hmm, not much going on here.  But similar to 'For those who have', I've found that the subtleties of the tracks get, for lack of a better word, stuck in my head (in a good way)

Its been almost a ritual to put this on in the evenings over the last month.  Turn the speakers up loud and it creates a completely enveloping atmosphere.

I’ve been coming back to this one over and over. It’s excellent for long walks in the woods. Def one of my fave albums of the year so far!

Think this comp is getting a vinyl press soon but love the Pendant track and other artists involved. Its a great take ambient music that seems to be coming out of the US. I think DJ Paradice is a Uon project too, the whole album flows really well worth a listen

https://bblisss.bandcamp.com/album/bblisss

• 3 weeks later...

came across someone's recording from a show last year, playing stuff from this album before it was released.  The venue really fits the music (that one swaying lamp is very hypnotic for some reason) and i think it sounds nice with a bit of 'space' in the recording.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im too lazy to start a new thread, but new HS on newish label Anno, now as Loidis.  In Royal Crown of Sweden mode here, which I still cant get enough of. 

A Parade, In The Place I Sit, The Floating World (& All Its Pleasures)

https://anno2.bandcamp.com/album/a-parade-in-the-place-i-sit-the-floating-world-all-its-pleasures

ooo missed this. yea boiii

• 3 months later...

still playing tf out of this album almost a year in.

its been mentioned in the other threads, but theres a white vinyl repress available.

unfortunately the 2lp is too expensive to import here, and i also feel like flipping the 2lps might take me out of its trance.  i might have to make myself a bootleg cassette version... 

Archived