IGNORED

10 Years of Quaristice

Jaazeps

I've listened to 6-36 over 636 times. It only gets better each listen

ah thank god! i'm not the only one.... more crazy ppl here ;)

imo this track is pure fakn genius! one day when humankind finds itself drifting in deep space they'll finally understand this one.

there are days when 6-36 can be go on loop here. Those days I let it to decide for me.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

played this last night, slightly in honour of this thread/anniversary and because it's been maybe a year (maybe a blasphemous 2) since the whole album from beginning to end last graced my ears. 

just another fine example of an Autechre album sounding much different and much better than I thought it was.

how do they do that? spooky but genius.

(that's me on a Quaristice era mission the next few weeks then) 

The relationship between Untilted and Quaristice that emerges courtesy of the 2005-2007 live bootlegs (some of my absolute favorite Ae and probably the best driving music ever created)  really draws me in and makes me appreciate both albums significantly more than I probably would otherwise. I loved Confield and Draft 7.30 immediately when they were released (and a bit mystified by the controversy surrounding each initially), but Untilted, Quaristice, and Oversteps all required a bit of patience for me. #artschoolglasgowforever

• 2 weeks later...

Archived