IGNORED

jordan peterson

zaphod

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah. it's pretty easy to make that distinction even without any additional context if you actually watch it and pay attention instead of just reading the article and feeling how it tells you to feel.

my favorite part of the video is when that woman says shes a transsexual and he absolutely demolishes her for her fake gender bs

If you're screaming bullshit and calling him a Nazi for no reason I'd call you crazy whether you're a female or not

Aye, he's talking about a specific group of people (more specifically led by this person, who has the Twitter description 'Hindu communist, sex-positive, intersectional feminist, frito crunchy hippie, PPD survivor,' ):

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/outspoken-prof-targetted-by-hateful-poster-campaign

If you're screaming bullshit and calling him a Nazi for no reason I'd call you crazy whether you're a female or not

yeah man, i too am extremely grateful some one has finally chimed into a cultural debate about gender norms by calling people crazy insane harpy sisters. some one is finally saying it. 

yeah man, i too am extremely grateful some one has finally chimed into a cultural debate about gender norms by calling people crazy insane harpy sisters. some one is finally saying it.

you really get it

yeah. it's pretty easy to make that distinction even without any additional context if you actually watch it and pay attention instead of just reading the article and feeling how it tells you to feel.

my favorite part of the video is when that woman says shes a transsexual and he absolutely demolishes her for her fake gender bs

totally. the additional context is absolutely crucial to unravel his subtle mind here. most sheeple are going to just hear an adult whining about crazy bitches and making absurd claims about males beating each other up. 

you really get it

of course i do. he is doing psychology on people. 

My favorite part of the 1 jordan pepeson vidoe i watched was when he cried and kept crying blubbering like a baby and then said that a trend line he saw in a statistic means that there will be literally no men in the humanities anymore in 15 years. he is smart and knows head science things and probably has a huge penis (HE HAS WIFE!) and is so emotionally strong. want to be like him and listen to his relveant and valid thougths

As above suggests postmodernism is just a tool of analysis of society not an ideology. Cultural marxism is a meaningless scare tactic used by certain cretinous sections of internet celebrity.

This one of jps better moments

https://thevarsity.ca/2017/10/08/jordan-peterson-i-dont-think-that-men-can-control-crazy-women/

I don't know if they've mangled his words or what but the stuff he talks about physicality and conflict in social interactions is total horseshit.

lol @ you can't control crazy women because you can't use the threat of beating them up to keep them civil.

yeah.. that shit's crazy.  i wonder if he fist fights small male children. 

srsly though.. this is one of those problems thats about him and not us.

try watching the entire video instead of the precise bit that the author of that hit piece took completely out of context

no.

in 3 minutes of that video JP managed to say women are “crazy,” “insane,” “pathological,” “harpies,” and that this is something “his wife has pointed out.” he explains that the foundation of civil discourse between males is the underlying threat of beating each other up. he then stated that it’s simply impossible for a male to respect another male if he knows the other will not fight him. the point of this extremely smart brain stuff is to...uh...show how that’s not possible between men and women bc fighting between them is “forbidden” by “the culture.” this means that men are victims as a result bc they can’t do their fighting stuff.

is this guy some kind of genius?

dude is wokeAF fam.

As above suggests postmodernism is just a tool of analysis of society not an ideology. Cultural marxism is a meaningless scare tactic used by certain cretinous sections of internet celebrity.

This one of jps better moments

https://thevarsity.ca/2017/10/08/jordan-peterson-i-dont-think-that-men-can-control-crazy-women/

I don't know if they've mangled his words or what but the stuff he talks about physicality and conflict in social interactions is total horseshit.

lol @ you can't control crazy women because you can't use the threat of beating them up to keep them civil.

yeah.. that shit's crazy.  i wonder if he fist fights small male children. 

srsly though.. this is one of those problems thats about him and not us.

try watching the entire video instead of the precise bit that the author of that hit piece took completely out of context

no.

good shit man. got me

I’ve read the gulag archipelago! I know what happens! It’s like in Harry Potter, or maybe Pinocchio, or some other Disney property, the prodigal son must return home to slay his father, which is a snake, and that’s the world, man. I know this because I’ve read all about the nazis! Fascism starts when Jews align with the media to protect trans rights! That’s how the holocaust began!

Archived