Sign in to follow this  
zaphod

jordan peterson

this thread is for jordan b peterson fan fiction jbp/sam harris yaoi ONLY i will not tolerate violations also hmu if u have any erich fromm hentai

before dawn they reach the M4F (martyrs 4 freespeech) bunker code name "JAQ" (just asking questions). by now sam hasn't been plugged in for almost 6 hours and he's completely red and is not making any sense. "sort yourself, man," peterson commands, "you're a gd neuroscientist." harris, his logic and reason board corrupted by his failing battery, obscenely retorts, "lol i've contributed nothing to my field." peterson shudders as he finally connects sam to the Thinkpad docking station. peterson heads to the dining hall wear he feels surrounded by his peers. milo sits alone at a table, an emeralite lamp shining over his many legal documents. peterson sees him, robbed of his book deal and representing himself in a tortured legal battle, and he weeps. "another victim of pcsjw." he surveys the rest of the facility, making sure there are no intruders and finally returns to the dining hall to assemble the entire M4F crew, every last member. once he and milo are comfortable he sketches out plan to combat the enemy. the first method is "science booyah," for instance, when discussing sexual harassment in the workplace proffer a science booyah such as "well, makeup is meant to replicate the reddening of a woman's face when she fucks." the next step is technical jargon from one's field of expertise. peterson uses his own field, psychology, as an example to help milo follow this method. "when facing my enemy i can confound them with technical terminology from psychology such as 'crazy' or 'insane,' and i can also incorporate a multidisciplinary method by added mythological terms like 'harpy.'" milo is completely out of his depth and wonders what his field is. "don't be a fool," peterson says, "you can do gay stuff!" milo quickly frosts his tips in response. "are there any more methods?" he asks. peterson leans back in his chair, crosses his arms, and smiles. "milo, milo, milo. so young. so naive. of course that's not all. i've saved the best for last." he explains his final technique in a hushed tone; they are martyrs after all and must be careful of spies. "after we've completely DEVASTATED....shhh...sorry....after we've devastated them as above then we distribute our literature." "our literature?" milo asks, taking his tortoiseshell frames off his nose. "yes, here" peterson hands him "12 rules of life" or whatever. milo holds the book carefully and turns the pages with reverence. "clean your room...don't lie...cultural marxism...," he reads aloud, "is this...our bible?" peterson stands completely straight up, shoulders back. "wooooah....he's doing the posture" milo mutters. peterson draws a huge phallic shape in the air and jerks it off. then, to milo's complete and utter amazement, the invisible spectral member cums, all over peterson's face. the ejaculate too is invisible, but milo can tell when peterson squints suddenly. taking this all in milo recognizes the master and falls to the floor in supplication.

Edited by Alcofribas

skills on the ectoplasmic ejaculate, thats rule-13

i would have loved to see how Heidegger might have reacted to that women in the beginning or even many 20 century philosophers/psychologist. i´m sure they would never had so much patience or even the nerves to answer that women.
btw me neither lol

brilliant

Enjoyed the cum town Peterson riff on this weeks premium

Fantastic, that actually sounded more Peterson than he did in that Vice super-cut !

in this video he explains exactly what he means when he uses those terms (postmodernism, cultural marxism, etc). might be interesting to hear some thoughts about the arguments presented here?

just watched this. i was left speechless and now i feel debunked and DESTROYED

oh man, gonna leave this pic here. found it on "rationalwiki" while looking about why Jürgen Habermas was kicked out from the Frankfurt school (afaik, intellectual differences).

Pol_cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_flowchar

Nice, you're on the path, man. Keep on that path. You're figuring it out. The veil is being lifted. Bask in the clarity.

lol

#freekekistan

lol

lol

lol

my math teacher in secondary school made us use that very same program/site (cant remember) to make graphs

what's funny is that Pjotrsen says he's so particular and careful about what he says but he makes no explicit, sustained moves towards disavowing the delusional pseudofascists disguised as "rationalists" in his fanbase. the kind of people who have an obsession with "Jewish" people (and musulmen, celestials, etc.) secretely trying to destroy "Western" culture. the first thing in that goofy graph gives it away. "rationalwiki" lol.

man I feel kinda ashamed of trying to troll this thread now.. that was a really interesting chat, thanks for sharing

edit:

C55OLNX.jpg

lol Edited by MIXL2

what's funny is that Pjotrsen says he's so particular and careful about what he says but he makes no explicit, sustained moves towards disavowing the delusional pseudofascists disguised as "rationalists" in his fanbase. the kind of people who have an obsession with "Jewish" people (and musulmen, celestials, etc.) secretely trying to destroy "Western" culture. the first thing in that goofy graph gives it away. "rationalwiki" lol. 

The real enemies are the Jewlims

Edited by Deer

could someone summarise the events and arguments in the discussion? I am late for the party. please be gentle