IGNORED

jordan peterson

zaphod

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was upset/disappointed by whole C-16 trans stuff iirc.

Here's the vid limpy posted originally (it's a better listen than some drooling sycophant asking JP what it was like to pwn Cathy Newman so hard that she was OBLITERATED):

...and his other fav:

#freelimpy

I wonder how limpy feels about JP now....this was all pre-the trans scandal. He was that way inclined was he not?

people on this forum shouldn't have bullied him away then he could tell u

people on this forum should be more tolerant toward shitposting in general in my personal opinion

I must have an allergy my dick is swollen

I wonder how limpy feels about JP now....this was all pre-the trans scandal. He was that way inclined was he not?

people on this forum shouldn't have bullied him away then he could tell u

people on this forum should be more tolerant toward shitposting in general in my personal opinion

One person's bullying is another's shitposting

Speaking of which, when are you taking this down?

I'm told you delete all the comments saying it's a freeform track. Really weird behaviour.

What kind of satisfaction or pleasure do you gain from this?

Time for some psychoanalysis.

Jordan_Peterson_Jan._2018_interview_810_

I'm told you delete all the comments saying it's a freeform track. Really weird behaviour.

JCc9318.png

lol@jordan

well this is exactly what i am after. doing something that makes no sense and induces a feeling of weirdness. spreading wrong information, hacking truth, while slightly annoying others a bit is what floats my boat. listen to my music, it's same in musical form. it's like an odd time signature in reality u know. i wish more people would do same, it's a mission. but in fact all i want are some nice words of encouragement by a father figure and a bigger dick

Archived