IGNORED

jordan peterson

zaphod

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've watched a couple of his videos and he doesn't seem to understand what marxism is or what post modernism means. where are these great points he's making?

why do liberals go our of their way to defend those two morally bankrupt grotesque ideologues? you can be a liberal and not be a marxism/post-modernist ya know.

i can state someone isn't clear on definitions without being part of an ideology.

what does he get wrong? his critique of those two ideologues is spot on, specially if you look at historical evidence rather than whatever is written on the wikipedia page. 

I guess the excuse always is "we never had real marxism", at this point in the game you got to wonder why marxism and post modernism create so much havoc in the world, nobody ever stops and think what is it about those two ideologues and how they were design that cannot translate to the real world.

My guess is that people know why but can't admit it for ideological reasons.

Do you believe in objective truth?

He's a psychologist and has nothing to do with the alt-right

He has nothing to do with the alt-right expect take their money, promote their websites and give them talking points next time an alt-righter has to debate a lefty SJW.

People are so fucking stupid they can't think for themselves anymore so they have to worship these internet intellectuals like harris, peterson and molenyux and parrot everything they say. How about go to a forest and think about like for like an hour, you'll be better off than listening to these clowns who just want your money.

it's not that they're stupid as much as people are looking to be led. they're looking for answers and people who present some answers (right or wrong better or worse) are going to develop a sort of following. they're essentially preachers.. ministers to a certain kind of faith. 

but yeah.. people are often uninformed and ignorant of things that extend beyond the front door of their home.. literally and figuratively. 

people want a cliff notes version of smart stuff because they're too lazy, don't have enough time, don't trust the sources etc to do the work themselves. 

modern fucking life is so post modern that it seems like you can't shit on post modernism w/o actually being post modern.. or something. 

Subjectively....

only truth is meme truth and you know it. 

only truth is dank truth know it you and.

Subjectively....

only truth is meme truth and you know it. 

only truth is dank truth know it you and.

this opens up the opportunity to dank post all up and down this thing.  sorry. all paths lead to dank side. 

Rescue+your+father+from+the+underworld+b

but seriously, jordan peterson . . .   dot do t d ot

See a lot of ppl in here calling him a stupid dumb dumb and a naughty bad man but no one picking apart any of the points he makes.

Watching some dudes talk down from on high about this guy as though their intellects are so far superior is pretty interesting. It makes me wonder what you guys have done in your lives that makes you so certain you're right and Peterson and Harris are both wrong.

Oh and if you're trying to turn people away from tribalism it makes a lot of sense to tell the alt-right bros to sort themselves out etc.

For some reason, his Youtube channel is one of the sticky channels: watching one of his videos just once can cause half of the recommended videos to be his videos for the next month. The same problem occurs with the PewDiePie channel. The only solution I have found to this is to use a Youtube channel blocker browser extension.

For some reason, his Youtube channel is one of the sticky channels: watching one of his videos just once can cause half of the recommended videos to be his videos for the next month. The same problem occurs with the PewDiePie channel. The only solution I have found to this is to use a Youtube channel blocker browser extension.

you can delete videos from your 'watched vids' history within youtube, no need for an extension

Intellectual Rockstars with book deals, podcasts, groupies, and a backing band. Every time they stump someone during a debate or make some wild conjecture somehow work, a badass guitar solo wails in the background and pyrotechnics shoot from the stage.

Archived