IGNORED

jordan peterson

zaphod

I have to see JP in a fight to form a real opinion. I want him and Ben Shapiro to fight. Like in a restaurant or airport lobby as soon as they see each other. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I mean all this fucking talk about being a man and the virtues of patriarchy and beating ppls up and he hasn't squared off against someone in a public fistfight? that says charlatan more than anything.

speaking of patriarchy, one of those goofy pseudo-scientific metaphysical schematics he drew pitches the nether-realm of matriarchy against the domain of pure light that is patriarchy, and I lol'd looking at it and thinking "this man commands the respect of hundreds of thousands of people now".

i like the way this thread started with a ridiculously serious attempt to debate this flash in the pans 'intellectual' credentials and 'arguments'...and is now just dank meme mash up...which is what it deserved in the first place....peterson is basically the flip side of kanye west...both perfect 2018 figures of internet stupidity with no value whatsoever...

is a great way to view the world innit.. keep calling people figures of stupidity with no value, keep calling them charlatans and assume there is nothing to be learned from them.. feels good no?

I guess name-calling is one of the virtues a man should have; along with beating people up in public.. according to you guys

name-calling is one of the virtues a man should have; along with beating people up in public

tbh this sounds like a great way to live

aye man, imma start doing it today

you should also be a prancing troll whenever you disagree with somebody because nothing wins people over better.

that's what is all about, winning people over innit.. every thread should have a poll for the two sides of the argument so we can see real-time who's winning

is a great way to view the world innit.. keep calling people figures of stupidity with no value, keep calling them charlatans and assume there is nothing to be learned from them.. feels good no?

I guess name-calling is one of the virtues a man should have; along with beating people up in public.. according to you guys

can you honestly say you've never done this with anyone? isn't this pretty much what JBP is doing to countless academics who have written about postmodernism, feminism, all sorts of topics he has a limited grasp on yet assumes he is somehow transcending the knowledge gained from these topics? how would you treat someone who you think is an absolute gronk and is ripe for a roasting? and this is ignoring the fact that people have provided plenty of reasons on why they think he's a bore (at best), but you seem more concerned with the jokes than the reason why people are making the jokes, and in that you are assuming nothing is to be learned from the people who dislike him.

jeez of course I have done, that's not the point.. I have argued with chen and alco quite a bit before in this thread and I have learned from their criticisms... and id even venture to say that alco has changed his stance from charlatan to "a bore"

you should treat people as if there is something of value to them and what they have to say

as for the jbp story.. time will tell, as you say

Speaking for alco I can safely say he would classify him as “a boring charlatan”.

Speaking for myself, at least Alex jones is entertaining.

@qnio — good post m9

thanks. always a pleasure to read yours

it's not about whether it feels good or not, it has been already proven in this thread that nothing can be learned from jordan peterson.

well yes there is. this can (probably) be helpful if you want to achieve something:

maxresdefault.jpg

@qnio — good post m9

thanks. always a pleasure to read yours

it's not about whether it feels good or not, it has been already proven in this thread that nothing can be learned from jordan peterson.

well yes there is. this can (probably) be helpful if you want to achieve something:

maxresdefault.jpg

i have learned a whole lot, and so seem a lot of people who follow him, i suppose we are just ignorant then.. any other adjectives you find appropriate for us?

Archived