IGNORED

jordan peterson

zaphod

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump getting elected, JBP being popular and respected...

Does a massive decline of critical thinking skills fall under the category of “post modern Marxism” or is that like an actual problem we should be focusing on instead?

I disagree with jbps conspiratorial picture of it: I think is a much more subtle thing beyond anyones' control.. we polarize, the left goes too far and "calls forth it's shadow" as jbp puts it and then the right goes too far and so on.. how to solve that? i have no clue, but I buy the try and be a good person is the best you can do thing.. atleast 

So has this thread run its’ course? I kind of want to lock it up now, it’s just embarrassing.

don't be shy for a bit of embarrassment. it's part of life. nah, just let it bask in it's own sadness. as long as people are willing to post in it, who cares. running lols or this, in terms of 'quality' or embarrassment it's all the same. 

lol... it's actually a great thread! ok, i haven't got past page 9. but those first 9 were a blast. and i can imagine the rest getting only better and better, seeing where we are now: people crying to lock it up. just shows how people try to hide from the shit they produce.

people create shit. it's a fact of life. get over it.

now, go clean your room! and flush the toilet!

lol this thread is the same argument repeated a hundred times. 

"i didn't bother reading this fucking thread here's a bunch of statements"

"maybe read the thread, all those points are addressed"

"WHOA WHOA DAMN DUDE i just said i have no idea what i'm talking about"

says the guy who creATED IT IN THE 1ST PLACE

lol... it's actually a great thread! ok, i haven't got past page 9. but those first 9 were a blast. and i can imagine the rest getting only better and better, seeing where we are now: people crying to lock it up. just shows how people try to hide from the shit they produce.

people create shit. it's a fact of life. get over it.

now, go clean your room! and flush the toilet!

It’s not about the shit I’ve produced in this thread (and speaking of flushing the toilet, I’m pinching one off as I type this) but it’s just a sad thread now. It’s just one dude basically saying that some of the stuff Jozzle Pedroson spews is ok and claiming that any argument against his words is an ad hominem, when all the heavy lifting against Pordsenbum’s “intellectual heavyweight” was done pages and pages ago.

This horse has been well and truly dead for some time so anyone beating off the horse that is Jerzle Petrokovskinson is just in it for the pure backwardness etc etc.

*flushes toilet

Archived