IGNORED

Knighttime

ZoeB

awesome vid!!

do you want feedback on the track? if not, ignore: to me it's quite stilted and mechanical sounding - i kept wanting to speed the beats right up and make it looser n stuff. edit:this is just down to personal taste obvs. (but, sorry, i'm new and unfamiliar with your work, is this more just experimenting with that amazing looking modular gear you got there? having just tinkered with vcvrack a bit, making songs that way at all is prettty mindblowing to me! looks like a lot of fun). anyways, really enjoyed the video =)

hey nice setup you got there.

i love the gliding synth that comes in around 1:24.

are you using a daw to sequence everything? it looks like you might be using a computer to your right but i couldn't tell.

thanks for sharing.

Thanks!  This is just a little making-of video, really.  

The track itself isn't really as interesting.  That's spot on about it all being sequenced from a DAW on a computer just to the right, patching and recording one part at a time.

Thanks!  This is just a little making-of video, really.  

The track itself isn't really as interesting.  That's spot on about it all being sequenced from a DAW on a computer just to the right, patching and recording one part at a time...

the first arpeggios sound really familiar...  the melodie in itself sounds like orquestral stuff but with synths a la wendy carlos, i can see this going beautiful places, don't know if you're still working on it though...

i'll be back with the song that it reminds me of, i have it on my head but don't know neither the name or the composer...

Archived