sup.pngedit: nu shit! [13/05/2020]

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 2

nice tracks! acid tears is probably my favorite. interesting way of using the 303.

also love the synth sound your using for the chords.

• Like 1

hey thanks man :thumbsup:

nu shit, can't really see this going anywhere... anyway...

Got-a-light guy was def one of my favourite moments from the new Twin Peaks.  The vocoder definitely suits him!

Love the odd meter switchups on 98, gives it a unique groove, especially with that swing feel.  The world needs more odd metered dance tracks.

• Like 1

Noice trax. I like the acid riff on the first one. Pretty wicked. The second one's got some bad ass bass line. Very RDJ (Cheetah).

You need to build up those tracks a bit. Have some more fun composing them and it will be lush. Keep it up.

• Like 1

hey thanks dudes, and yeah i definitely need to invest some more time in my chunes, most of them i do in one afternoon and eventually i get tired and don't go back to them...

Whigfield's Saturday Night REMIX

i think i haven't posted this before, i did some beats, added whigfield's saturday night vocals and some guitars by a friend of mine on top and voilá, here it is, pretty silly... it's missing some bassline or something...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

BURGER KING FOOTWORK

BURGER KING FOOTWORK

Haha, this is crazy!

The wobble bass could use a bit of development. Just switch up the keys every now and then ;)

Production-wise it sounds great though. I do think the wobble bass could use a tiny bit more bass though ;D

• Like 1

Indeed it does capture the essence of foot lettuce.  Could use some extra emphasis on the 1 and 3 to really drive the rhythm... although that would decrease the chances of losing the one, which is decidedly less IDM.  Might be decidedly more footwork though, which would be apropos.  I can taste the BK floor grim with vivid detail.  Well done.

• Like 1

I like the Saturday Night remix. Great guitar riff. Nice melodies and synth sounds. Cool stuff.

• Like 1

Indeed it does capture the essence of foot lettuce.  Could use some extra emphasis on the 1 and 3 to really drive the rhythm... although that would decrease the chances of losing the one, which is decidedly less IDM.  Might be decidedly more footwork though, which would be apropos.  I can taste the BK floor grim with vivid detail.  Well done.

hehe, yeah like this t's more difficult to follow the 1. ;)

and yeah it definitely could sound more footworky, although, it was my first attempt at such genre... what do you mean by BK floor grim?

thanks 4 listening :thumbsup:

I like the Saturday Night remix. Great guitar riff. Nice melodies and synth sounds. Cool stuff.

thank god someone listened to that song, although i did it as a kind of a pisstake, i'm quite happy with the final result, i like to think that i made wigfield's song a bit more enjoyable and cheerful somehow...

thanks 4 listening mang :thumbsup:

98 is OK, bit cluttered I guess, needs stripping down imo. Less is more.

Don't like the Saturday Night remix and don't like the footwork one, just not funky enough mate, sorry. I need to feel the groove innit and I'm not.

Edited by BCM
  • Burger 1

Luvstep and Acid Tears are deece, quite like Odez too.

• Like 1

thank god you kept your promise, twas about time innit bruv? 

thanks for your ears m8!post-155-0-65835900-1520453458.png

Posted (edited)

think i didn't post this yet...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1

Sounds lush, love the chords. Could be longer

• Like 1

Pleasant, it's got a nice little flow. Not what I'd expect from Covid cruise lines wacko jacko.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2018 at 5:26 PM, Tim_J said:

sup.pngedit: new song! [05-04-2020]

Reminds me of Scuba a lot. My only crit would be it'd be nice if this is faster otherwise dope.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

more shitty shit...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 3

Very Good Music!

sup.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Those accelerating sounds in the first track that become a bassline are pretty good. The bassline reminds me a bit on Powell. Also dig the rhythmic variation

Edited by darreichungsform
bassline not baseline lol

Just now, darreichungsform said:

Those accelerating sounds that become a baseline

i don't know what you mean... :^(

36 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

more shitty shit...

between 0:11 and 0:13 the sounds get all chopped up and in my perception it sounds as if the clicks from the chops transform into the bassline (even tho it's probably just my scrambled brain that makes me feel that way). I'm really bad at speaking about music, lol

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

between 0:11 and 0:13 the sounds get all chopped up and in my perception it sounds as if the clicks from the chops transform into the bassline (even tho it's probably just my scrambled brain that makes me feel that way). I'm really bad at speaking about music, lol

ahhh yes i got it now, it's just like a repeater fx with the chops getting closer over time and then the bassline kicks in... it kinda sounds like the piano turns itself into the bass i know what u mean... :^)

edit: powell is pretty bad ass!

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1

Hey, I really love Manugen !!! And I would love to hear a jungle rework of the track, it screams for some breaks over that melody ! Great job :music:

• Thanks 1