Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Stock said:

Hey, I really love Manugen !!! And I would love to hear a jungle rework of the track, it screams for some breaks over that melody ! Great job :music:

u mean the re-work i did or the band? i'll get back to it eventually, i think... :^)
thanks for listening man!

Edited by Tim_J

Posted (edited)
Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 2

very digestive sounding, I like it

• Thanks 1

i'll probably never go back to finish this so, might as well post it here... thanks!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That was pretty sweet. I like how the blast beat drums (is that what they're called?) and the frantic piano go together. Is the piano a sample or is it MIDI? I'm curious.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2020 at 2:31 PM, Kidrodi said:

That was pretty sweet. I like how the blast beat drums (is that what they're called?) and the frantic piano go together. Is the piano a sample or is it MIDI? I'm curious.

it's midi programmed on a piano roll playing piano samples... thanks for listening!

nu shit

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

i added some ornaments and a break, btw, all the acoustic stuff and world music samples are from Algeria...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 3

On 2/3/2018 at 9:26 AM, Tim_J said:

As a big fan of goats I felt compelled to reply to this. It's a bit sparse to me, could really benefit from some much harder drums. Maybe that's totally the vibe you were going for, but that's just my opinion. I love the "wop wop wop" synth. Not sure how to describe it besides that ahahaha. Looking forward to hear more goat themed stuff.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 6:24 PM, KingBo0 said:

As a big fan of goats I felt compelled to reply to this. It's a bit sparse to me, could really benefit from some much harder drums. Maybe that's totally the vibe you were going for, but that's just my opinion. I love the "wop wop wop" synth. Not sure how to describe it besides that ahahaha. Looking forward to hear more goat themed stuff.

thanks 4 listening man... you mean, the wobble... you're right about the beats though, i wanted something kinda minimal but yeah, stronger than that, problem is i don't know how/can't be arsed to make them...

7 hours ago, Tim_J said:

problem is i don't know how/can't be arsed to make them...

It's just something to work towards on your next song! I think you're just one or two steps away from making something really great. Hopefully it will even be goat themed again.

• Like 1