IGNORED

Elon Musk's Starman - Is this shit real wtf

YO303

6 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Wish it ended with a like and subcribe followed by a dubstep outro, Dissapointed.

Elon better watch out before they edit his wikipedia page to say something mean.

Edited by Wunderbar
  • Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy shit that went fast. I read some article about twitter's cashlords wanting to have a chat with elon about maybe buying the website while stuffing my face before going to a show, back 5 hours later and the deal is done. 

I'm not sure how correct this info is as I might be missing context or whatever but the article I just read says that he wants to offer an inclusive platform for free speech within the confinements of the law. (two seperate quotes but same wording and meaning, I think). And this makes me kind of hopeful that maybe he will run twitter into the ground? I mean, apparently he's not aware that twitter is an international platform so what is considered free speech within confinements of the law is going to be different for each user and he probably already alienated some of the (usually misguided right-wing (in my experience anyway)) hardcore freedom of speech absolutists who tend to get very upset when words such as "inclusive" are used because that means they might have to deal with people that get angry at them for (re)tweeting stupid shit. So in my mind he's gonna have 2 fairly large pickles to deal with from the get-go and hopefully this will take long enough for the majority of the userbase to become alienated without any good alternatives being available. Elon will lose interest and Twitter will wither and die. Meanwhile the Zuck is fucking himself with meta. Would be such a blessing if these ridiculous out of touch cunts that are fucking the world over by buying into something that has nothing to do with actual day to day reality and human interaction but do carry a disproportional potential weight making things more horrible on an hourly basis for everyone everywhere en up falling victim to their monomanic megalomania. I feel more and more hopeless about everything on a daily basis but this might be a blessing in disguise. Please Elon, don't fuck this up.

2 hours ago, Summon Dot E X E said:

Yeah, to think Twitter of all things could start being used as a propaganda platform!

How is it not already? The fact that this naive cunt bought it might actually open people's eyes.

• Like 2