IGNORED

Elon Musk's Starman - Is this shit real wtf

YO303

13 hours ago, zazen said:

well yeah thats pretty obvious, from the point of view that most of the mega-rich own a newspaper or a TV channel or something. Thats no accident, they get a lot of influence from that. Musk being a bit more modern has chosen to buy Twitter while Bezos is a bit more trad so bought the Washington Post. The Koch brothers own Time magazine, Rupert Murdoch owns a whole load of TV and newspapers etc etc

BUT Musk has stated his reasons and if you look back at other things he's been concerned with in the past (like OpenAI) it makes sense - he's basically saying that if we're going to have massive algorithms deciding what tweets to put into people's feeds, that should be a transparent process rather than the murky shit we have going on right now with facebook and twitter etc.

Its based on the share price when he made the offer plus 30-40% or so. So the question for shareholders is 'sell now or do you think you'll get a better price in future'. Evidently they think its a good price.

Lots of people are rightly suspicous and maybe he's full of shit or whatever but I've been watching him for a while and I think he's sincere in his main aims (e.g. see this)

But I do wonder if this whole 'buy twitter' thing is a displacement activity, like maybe there was some stressful problem at SpaceX this month (get those raptor engines mass produced!) or Tesla (get that european gigafactory properly active) and he ended up buying twitter as a kindof stress reaction, in the same way that I'll argue with people in the Aphex forum when really I should have been doing my tax return.

Undoubtedly, his Asperger’s plays a role in his decision making, and possibly his impulsiveness as well.

he wants Trump back. That's the only reason. He's the richest man in the world now, But it's all paper. Other than Tesla. Bezos is Brick and Mortar money. 

Edited by marf

ELON MUSK PREDICTING HIS DEATH

He is worried and thinks maybe they gonna do a Epstein thing on him. 
Can he be the one together with the elite that killing people and drains Adrenochrome or is it Russia that is on to him because of his technical help to Ukraine? 

20220509_204559.png

• Facepalm 1
  • Farnsworth 1

18 minutes ago, cern said:

Can he be the one together with the elite that killing people and drains Adrenochrome or is it Russia that is on to him because of his technical help to Ukraine? 

20220509_204559.png

Is the Elon Musk and Ghislaine Maxwell photo real? - Academy sport

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cern said:

20220509_204559.png

p sure he's just looking for attention

3 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

p sure he's just looking for attention

One thing about tweets is that even if the tweets aren’t discussing illegal or unethical business matters, they can have an effect on markets. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s going to be experimenting with those factors a whole bunch. 

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 2

On 5/9/2022 at 2:52 PM, cern said:

Oh good lord this isnt that hard. Just read the tweet just before.

Ten minutes before that tweet, he tweeted the threats he'd received from Rogozin, boss of the russian space agency. More here.

His tweet about 'if I die' is clearly a pisstake of peoples tendancy to tweet 'i am not suicidal' when they think the deep state is onto them. You can tell its a joke by the unconventional end to the tweet.

Edited by zazen

spacer.png

Edited by Silent Member
  • Confused 3
  • Burger 1
  • Big Brain 1

Does anyone know what's happening with Elon?
Or is he just stepping up his memes / shitposting?

He seems to be acting more strange as time goes on.
He's contradicting himself more and more.

What about his vision for the future? Just a ruse for another goal?

I don't get it, whatever, not gonna break my head over him...

Edited by MaartenVC
  • Big Brain 1

57 minutes ago, MaartenVC said:

strap in, you're about to witness the full power of the darkside this battlestation

they get away with so much, they are laughing in our faces right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silent Member said:

I think he's gone off the deep end tbh

probably sleeps wearing a gasmask that has a long tube that goes to his butt so he breathes his own night farts as he sleeps. really does seem to be believing his own bullshit and inflated idea of his own importance. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Brain 1

5 hours ago, MaartenVC said:

I think:

he's bitter that he's steadily lost the adoration of the plebs (excluding his fanboys) as a self-appointed techbro messiah who's going to save the world from itself. which btw occurred through no one's fault but his own, all he had to do was not constantly say dumb shit expecting it to be treated as gospel. being in a constant twitter brainloop is one of the main contributors to this kind of behaviour. and so instead of learning from all this and readjusting like an adult, he doubles down on his bullshit like a lil babybrain and decries the meddling leftists who have caused him to lose his appeal. this isn't about values for him, it's about image, that's all he knows. the twitter takeover isn't about free speech or leveling the playing field between left and right, it's about creating a personal megaphone. that's it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

19 hours ago, MaartenVC said:

elon-musk-smoke.gif

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, nikisoko said:

because even with a billion dollars you can find yourself being a person alone in a room, unloved.

he's always been kind of a troll so the fact that he's rich beyond comprehension and spends time on twitter for various purposes is not surprising.