IGNORED

Elon Musk's Starman - Is this shit real wtf

YO303

https://www.businessinsider.com/spacex-paid-250000-to-a-flight-attendant-who-accused-elon-musk-of-sexual-misconduct-2022-5?utm_source=reddit.com

i think this one explains the whole “radical leftist dem hit pieces are gonna come out” comment. he’s just using the idiot political outrage as cover for his personal buffoonery. 

• Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1

3 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/spacex-paid-250000-to-a-flight-attendant-who-accused-elon-musk-of-sexual-misconduct-2022-5?utm_source=reddit.com

i think this one explains the whole “radical leftist dem hit pieces are gonna come out” comment. he’s just using the idiot political outrage as cover for his personal buffoonery. 

The attendant worked as a member of the cabin crew on a contract basis for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to interviews and documents obtained by Insider.

this is a hit piece alright. what grown woman wants a horse? 

• Haha 2

a friend just told me his partner's work (she's in tech) hired Wozniak to speak at their conference of some kind and he went off on Elon and talked mad shit about him and got salty about future of tech etc. lols. seems consistent.

• Like 2

ok so wednesday:

thursday:

Elon Musk denies a report accusing him of sexual misconduct on a SpaceX jet

friday:

i can't help but know that, usually, when a story like that is about to break, the subject of the story has advanced notice because the journalists reach out for comment. so, when he accused the dems of dirty tricks to come, one day before this story broke... did he know that this story was about to break? i can't help but think that it looks likely.

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, trying to be less rude said:

ok so wednesday:

thursday:

friday:

i can't help but know that, usually, when a story like that is about to break, the subject of the story has advanced notice because the journalists reach out for comment. so, when he accused the dems of dirty tricks to come, one day before this story broke... did he know that this story was about to break? i can't help but think that it looks likely.

tempted to send an email to the justice email address and offer him a horse... or not to sue him if he gives me $250,000

edit:

Edited by ignatius
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

45 minutes ago, trying to be less rude said:

ok so wednesday:

thursday:

friday:

precisely

10 hours ago, ignatius said:

• I've read the law (twice) to an exeptional level
  • Have sent many to jail for wokeness
  • Can fly like eagle

Thx, @justice tesla

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1
  • Big Brain 1

5 hours ago, chronical said:

I would pay so much money to see Elon in a reality show working a lower class job

he actually did a bunch of that when he was finally able to leave south africa which he really hated.. he went south africa -> canada -> USA. in canada he did a bunch of jobs like cleaning out boilers in schools and stuff and whatever things he could do though he always had a safety net since his family was very wealthy already.  it's odd that when he was part of the trump admin as an advisor (i think on the economic counsel or whatever it was) that he supported making it harder for students and people in conflict areas to get visas to enter the USA since that's what he did to get here.. student visa to go to university. 

he's the classic example of thinking he did it all on his own when he had lot's of privilege and used every opportunity he had to get here and get where he is. 

it would be more satisfying watching him on first dates be horribly cringe etc. apparently he is one of those dudes who is just unrelenting nad doesn't take no for an answer and "wears people down" until they say yes to going on a date w/him. charming. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, cboyardeat said:

why is it cool to hate elon now?

i don't know if it's cool or not.. he's just another billionaire w/attention seeking issues and whatever his personality is.. is what it is. he's made himself into entertainment. 

if people get new information about anything.. especially a celebrity type person.. they often have some kind of reaction and the internet does its thing. so it goes. 

i don't know if anyone is hating but perhaps are saying "jfc this guy. what a choad. why is like this? wish he'd stfu and get on w/going to mars or wahtever" but ymmv of course. 

there's been articles about him for a long time and many are unflattering or present him in a way that reveals what some people consider flaws and what other people consider to be assets etc.. but again.. who cares.. he's another billionaire w/over inflated sense of his importance... and people love to see a trainwreck especially if it's a "fall from grace" or similar. 

• Like 4

The degree to which he is the MOST rich is pretty ludicrous though.  Would be hard not to feel grandiose self-importance at that point, even if I think he's douche nozzle.  He's still the most financially successful human of all time, by an insane margin.  Even coming from wealth... that's notable.  Totally confusing to me, but notable.

• Like 2

He's a glorified fuckboi as far as I know. Basically that Scumbag Steve meme from 2012 in oligarch form.

Would be easier to ignore if it weren't for the fact that money equals power.

• Like 3

On 5/18/2022 at 8:49 PM, ignatius said:

these two episodes really are pretty revealing as to what kind of fuckboi he is.  it's easy to have sympathy for him for being weird or different when he was a kid but that doesn't play anymore and he's really a tyrant w/some blinders on. classic silicon valley work expectations etc. it's all bullshit and blah blah blah. makes for an entertaining podcast subject though. some lols in there. 

17 hours ago, ignatius said:

these two episodes really are pretty revealing as to what kind of fuckboi he is.  it's easy to have sympathy for him for being weird or different when he was a kid but that doesn't play anymore and he's really a tyrant w/some blinders on. classic silicon valley work expectations etc. it's all bullshit and blah blah blah. makes for an entertaining podcast subject though. some lols in there. 

sometimes i get out of the loop with these new slangs, but isn't fuckboi reserved for teenage, early 20s boys who only think about sex and getting bitches?

26 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

sometimes i get out of the loop with these new slangs, but isn't fuckboi reserved for teenage, early 20s boys who only think about sex and getting bitches?

typically but i don't think it's really reserved for any specific age group. anyone can be a fuckboi

20 hours ago, ignatius said:

i don't know if it's cool or not.. he's just another billionaire w/attention seeking issues and whatever his personality is.. is what it is. he's made himself into entertainment. 

if people get new information about anything.. especially a celebrity type person.. they often have some kind of reaction and the internet does its thing. so it goes. 

i don't know if anyone is hating but perhaps are saying "jfc this guy. what a choad. why is like this? wish he'd stfu and get on w/going to mars or wahtever" but ymmv of course. 

there's been articles about him for a long time and many are unflattering or present him in a way that reveals what some people consider flaws and what other people consider to be assets etc.. but again.. who cares.. he's another billionaire w/over inflated sense of his importance... and people love to see a trainwreck especially if it's a "fall from grace" or similar. 

personally, I'd rather see Elon do great things and help people and not act like a manchild. I think SpaceX is amazing, and making electric cars desirable is a noble effort as well. But I'm embarrassed to say anything positive about those companies in public because they are run by this fucking goon who can't control himself.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, nikisoko said:

personally, I'd rather see Elon do great things and help people and not act like a manchild. I think SpaceX is amazing, and making electric cars desirable is a noble effort as well. But I'm embarrassed to say anything positive about those companies in public because they are run by this fucking goon who can't control himself.

yeah.. he's an asshole. i'm all for him facilitating better electric cars, battery tech and solar power. these are good things. i wish he'd focus on those things and try to be less terrible of a person because he is terrible. also, he plays himself up as being the guy who makes these things and he's shown in his past that he's a decent engineer etc but there's tons of people working for him who are the ones who design stuff and actually make the things happen. he's not in there coding for spaceX to make the rockets work right. he's more like a steve jobs who can say "no, make the car do this and work like this.. this is what people want" etc etc.. that's great. teslas are nice cars. my neighbors have one and it's pretty awesome.  

tesla is a corporation that doesn't always behave ethically.. it's what corporations do even when they're trying to make something "revolutionary" or whatever.  he's done shitty things in other countries to get raw materials, he's done everything he can to stop unions in his factories, he's a tyrant and capitalist who convinces people to sacrifice for him because "we're saving the world" which is kinda bullshit.  he's not some virtuous dude who's putting humanity first or something. he's a problematic billionaire who enjoys being famous. 

i don't know why he's the richest person in the world other than stock valuations. it'll be interesting to see what happens when ford, toyota, honda etc catch up with the electric car design and availability. they're all getting pretty close and will have more vehicle models available sooner rather than later. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1