IGNORED

Elon Musk's Starman - Is this shit real wtf

YO303

5 hours ago, Silent Member said:

Wasn't this announced the day before a story broke that he showed his dick to a stewardess on a plane ride or some shit?

you may be thinking of this tweet, made hours after reporters reached out to him for comment about the story on a stewardess's accusation, which was published the next day.

or you may be thinking of the news breaking that musk seems to have had an affair with amber heard while she was married to johnny depp. that broke around apr 15. musk made an offer to buy twitter on apr 15.

• Big Brain 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

news: Raging fires and devastating droughts: Many countries around the world have been suffering the effects of climate change for years. But regions not known for extreme climate phenomena are affected as well — such as the German state of Brandenburg.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-climate-change-makes-itself-felt-in-brandenburg/av-62598428

• Farnsworth 1

Tesla owners having multiple problems due to shit build quality with their expensive cars are a great example of the sunk cost fallacy and stanning for Musk. @ing Musk in tweets for help. "My beta autopilot Tesla drove into a truck and I am now paraplegic, but still love the car"

• Like 2

On 8/21/2022 at 4:30 PM, Nebraska said:

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

fwiw its a 2014 Model S, so the car is eight years old

https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors/comments/wuvnyl/2014_tesla_ms_p85_been_in_the_shop_for_162_out_of/

Still not great but its not like its a new one

There are 3 million Tesla cars sold. Is anyone keeping track of how many are broken or on fire?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What a clusterfuck. What's Elon's plan here?
I hope the cesspool of replies below his tweets are not a reflection of his intentions for the platform.
Although I never really was a big enthusiast of twitter (or most other social media for that matter), I find Elon's decision-making so far not indicating a net positive.
Maybe, in his mind, it will eventually become a positive for his ultimate end goals, whatever they may be in his head?
Is he just trolling twitter-users (and to an extent society)? Having a laugh with us commoners.
Does he want to create disruption? With the idea for him to come out on top in the end. Making twitter his tool for opinion-making.
Something something free speech?
Maybe it's all just for the sake of his wallet? Making things as profitable as possible. (But he is scaring away advertisers for now.)
Are his decisions all carefully pre-calculated or just spurs of the moment looking for what sticks?
The whole thing is entertaining and baffling at the same time for the outside-observer.

Edited by MaartenVC
  • Like 1

I am really enjoying this shitshow. simultaneously destroying Twitter and burning a huge chunk of his wealth is a move for the history books.

• Like 6