IGNORED

Elon Musk's Starman - Is this shit real wtf

YO303

Is inbreeding that common in the US or what? They seem... well extra chromosomes. 

edit: in the same vein as azealia whatever and that one white chick with the ass injections that thinks she's black? Iggy or igga or something. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

• 2 weeks later...

Is inbreeding that common in the US or what? They seem... well extra chromosomes.

edit: in the same vein as azealia whatever and that one white chick with the ass injections that thinks she's black? Iggy or igga or something.

Iggy Azealia. She was from Australia but rapped in the voice of a black chick from Atlanta and people were like “no”

Iggy Azealia. She was from Australia but rapped in the voice of a black chick from Atlanta and people were like “no”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHTYFaetcd4

azealia banks is really fucking stupid but i guess she's destroying elon musk now so w/e. 

i'm still confused why everyone was shocked when he called that guy a pedo. "OUT OF NOWHERE HE CALLED HIM A PEDO!?!??" a retired naval officer who is now living in thailand... i thought the insult was obvious and funny

Yeah that's the one, thanks. Real blemish on humanity IMO. 

I wish we could reverse Noah's Ark shit sometimes - everyone on the ark DOESN'T survive. Share your list!

1. Kardashians and anyone affiliated

2. Iggy shitzalea and anyone affiliated

3.  Mumble rappers and people with face tattoos

4. Trump and (vast generalization) stereotypical supporters

5. Modern pop artists

6. Flat earthers

7. Climate change denialists

edit:

8. People that make broad sweeping generalizations and articulate them in list form. :catsuicide:

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Yeah that's the one, thanks. Real blemish on humanity IMO. 

I wish we could reverse Noah's Ark shit sometimes - everyone on the ark DOESN'T survive. Share your list!

3.  Mumble rappers and people with face tattoos

5. Modern pop artists

6. Flat earthers

edit:

8. People that make broad sweeping generalizations and articulate them in list form. :catsuicide:

*tries to think what a reverse noah's ark scenario looks like*

*head asplodes*

Lol... I don't know, I wasn't thinking when I typed that.

Like, change it up and instead of sending the species you want to survive onto a boat into a huge amount of water (oceans), put the shit you wish would die on a wooden boat but then strap the boat to a rocket and shoot it into the Sun? =/

3. Mumble rappers and people with face tattoos

5. Modern pop artists

6. Flat earthers

edit:

No face tattoos means no Mike Tyson, so that’s a hard no.

Your edit absolves you of trying to eliminate all modern pop artists. Lol

Lol... I don't know, I wasn't thinking when I typed that.

Like, change it up and instead of sending the species you want to survive onto a boat into a huge amount of water (oceans), put the shit you wish would die on a wooden boat but then strap the boat to a rocket and shoot it into the Sun? =/

Oh you’re talking about the Golgafrincham Ark Fleet Ship B