IGNORED

*Post your Soundcloud/Bandcamp*

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first post on this site, so I guess this serves as an introduction. Hey everyone!

I've been working on these tracks for the last few months:

https://soundcloud.com/artificial-disco

Everything under Digital Desperation is supposed to be finished. "How Do I Turn This Off?" could probably do with some more mixing.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Petajaja said:

I've mostly kept my music to my self till now as I've mostly been focused on learning as opposed to making a polished product but I thought I'd just start sharing it regardless. Will be checking out some of the links in this thread for sure

https://soundcloud.com/clowncollage

F.O.G and See Spray were really nice ?

• Like 2

On 4/23/2021 at 2:00 PM, auxien said:

F.O.G and See Spray were really nice ?

Hey thanks, glad you liked em! I enjoyed the track in your sig, will have to check out more of your stuff when I get around to listening to music more again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2021 at 11:42 AM, QQQ said:

that sundowner tune has a really good vibe

On 1/25/2021 at 12:06 PM, soffmimuhod said:

proper weird tone stuff on counterpart, will be giving that whole album a spin soon

On 1/24/2021 at 3:17 AM, ARPA said:

really nice ambient bits in there

5 hours ago, French said:

Been making music since a few years ago, mostly with Elektron machines and more recently with the Polyend Tracker. I don't know if it's IDM or braindance or something like that but it's certainly electronic lol. 

?️??️

https://cfrenchb.bandcamp.com/album/battledoge

pretty mature musicality to a lot of this, really strong melodies/movements in that newest album there

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Got around to uploading all my stuff to Bandcamp (took forever with my slug of an internet!)

I've got everything on name your price and am happy for people to get it all for free, there's a lot of new stuff and old stuff that wasn't up on my soundcloud, probably not going to continue bothering with soundcloud at this point.

Recently had a very creative period and finished a bunch of tracks and will probably get back on it again soon if I can find the time.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2021 at 10:57 AM, Petajaja said:

Got around to uploading all my stuff to Bandcamp (took forever with my slug of an internet!)

I've got everything on name your price and am happy for people to get it all for free, there's a lot of new stuff and old stuff that wasn't up on my soundcloud, probably not going to continue bothering with soundcloud at this point.

Recently had a very creative period and finished a bunch of tracks and will probably get back on it again soon if I can find the time.

If you make a download free, can the user keep it in their Bandcamp collection? I’ve had some free downloads yes, and some no. I’d like to just make everything free, so I don’t have to deal with the financial stuff on bc. But it is nice to think someone somewhere saved your works in their account. 

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

If you make a download free, can the user keep it in their Bandcamp collection? I’ve had some free downloads yes, and some no. I’d like to just make everything free, so I don’t have to deal with the financial stuff on bc. But it is nice to think someone somewhere saved your works in their account. 

I'm completely new to this tbh, I've no clue how Bandcamp works haha.. will have a look into it though as I need to get a better grip on this kind of stuff.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Petajaja said:

I'm completely new to this tbh, I've no clue how Bandcamp works haha.. will have a look into it though as I need to get a better grip on this kind of stuff.

same, I made a placeholder page, but still have not explored the back end of the website.

A938BAF8-EF4B-4C24-B691-A0805A98D9F1.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...