IGNORED

Latest compact disc purchase.

whosebrian

Latest one to arrive was the Palmbomen II compilation.

Got The Warriors' soundtrack in the mail to replace my old copy that's disappeared.

I wish the new Huerco S./Pendant thing was available on cd, who wants to be changing sides every 10-15 minutes while listening to something like that?

Last time was two years ago and it had been a while. I bought some cds I'm Japan, local bands or just Japanese editions. Some are still not opened. Spotify + vinyls killed CDs for me, althought I used to buy loads and loads of CDs!

Minor Threat - Complete Discography (for about the 3rd time!)

Why third? I always seem to buying compact discs for the third time too...

Ha! It might be of some help yeah!

But seriously I think it's what kept me from buying CDs ever since. Will post if I happen to open it one of these days :D

And just to answer OP's question, it's the Bleep 10 CD.

Minor Threat - Complete Discography (for about the 3rd time!)

Why third? I always seem to buying compact discs for the third time too...

Lent out, given away or lost!

I got Reign In Blood, South of Heaven, and Seasons In The Abyss for my car as a permanent feature of the car itself. 

"For my car" is pretty much the only reason I buy CD's. The last time I got the Cheetah EP, Kavinsky - Outrun, Napalm Death - Apex Predator, Geogoddi (I only had the mp3s beforehand), and Underworld - Barbara Barbara, We Face a Shining Future. This was back in 2016.

I'm thinking of getting that symbols Qebrus CD for the album art (as well as a physical relic of how goddamn weird it is).